WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2019 has been declared on 26 July 2019. The Direct Link to check WBJEE JENPAUH Rank card 2019 is available on this page. The candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam can check their WBJEE JENPAUH Result on this page now. WBJEE JENPAUH is an entrance test conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for admission in the selected UG Courses for the session of 2019-20. The JENPAUH entrance test was held on 30 June 2019. This page gives the complete details on the WBJEE JENPAUH which includes the result as well as JENPAUH Counselling details. The Result is declared for the entrance test for following courses on 26 July 2019
- JENPAUH BSc Nursing Result
- JENPAUH BPT Result
- JENPAUH BASLP Result
- JENPAUH BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- JENPAUH B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- JENPAUH B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- JENPAUH B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- JENPAUH B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
Latest Update: WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2019 has been released and is available through candidate's log-in. The link is available on this page.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result Dates
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam
30 June 2019
WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card Download - Declared!
26 July 2019
Last day to submit an application to obtain Jenpauh photocopy of OMR Sheet
Deadline to obtain JENPAUH Duplicate Rank Card
Register here for Free SMS Alert on JENPAUH Counselling
WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2019
The WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2019 in the form of Rank card has been declared by the Board on 26 July 2019. The candidates who appeared in the exam can check and download their Rank Card from by logging in. Only selected candidates are allowed to download their Rank Card. To check the result just enter your Application Number, Password and Date of Birth in the given link.
JENPAUH Rank Card Released - Download Here
WBJEE JENPAUH Rank Card 2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released the JENPAUH Rank Card for the candidates. To download the JENPAUH Rank Card, the candidates are suggested to log in to their account and fill the required details. Once, the ranks card get downloaded by the candidates, they are suggested to keep it safe for future reference.
JENPAUH Rank Card Categories
How to Obtain JENPAUH OMR Sheet
If the candidate is not satisfied with the result or otherwise looking for a copy of their OMR Sheet they should follow the procedure to obtain the same.
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photocopy of JENPAUH OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet may apply for the same by paying a fee of Rs. 500
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh by paying the necessary fee.
- The Fee has to be paid through Bank Draft drawn in favour of West Bengal Entrance Examinations Board payable at Kolkata
- The candidates should mention their Application No., Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application and also on the backside of the demand draft
- The application along with the demand draft should be sent by speed post or deposited by hand at the Board's Office at AQ- 13/1, Salt Lake City, Sector-V, Kolkata-700091
After receiving the candidate's request, the board will send the photocopy of the OMR sheet as well as the calculation sheet by speed post only.
WBJEE JENPAUH Selection Process After Result
Merit list of the successful candidate will be made on the basis of their score in entrance exam in descending order and preference will be given to the students having the higher score in WBJEE JENPAUH exam.
- BPT and BASLP taken together
- WBJEE B.Sc Nursing Merit List
In case of a tie:
The ties can be broken by following the set of rules in a sequential manner
- Less negative marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry taken together.
- More positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together.
- More positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together.
- Less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together.
- Less negative marks in Biology and Physics taken together.
- If still ties continue, preference will be given to older candidate on the basis of DOB
WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling 2019 after Result
The counselling for admissions in BPT, BASLP and B.Sc Nursing will not be conducted by WBJEEB. Successful candidates are advised to seek the detailed information of counselling from their respective Central Selection Committee given below.
Central Selection Committee (AYUSH)
GN 29 Sector-5,
Salt Lake, Kolkata.
Central Selection Committee (Nursing)
|WB Government College for Nursing,
SSKM Hospital Campus
244 AJC Bose Road, Kolkata
PKK College for Education
|Abhinash Mukherjee Road Hooghly.
West Bengal University of Health Sciences
Documents required for WBJEE Counselling
At the time of counselling, candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original:
- Original Mark sheet of Cass 10 & 10+2.
- A document certifying DOB (Admit card class 10)
- JENPAUH 2019 admit card
- JENPAUH 2019 rank card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category CandidCertificate
- PwD (If required)
WBJEE JENPAUH Helpline Numbers
Toll-Free No: 1800-34500-50
Phone: 033 – 23671198 / 23671159
For any queries regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2019, you can write to us in the comments section below.