Haryana Engineering Application Form 2018 is available here for B.Tech, B.Tech (BioTech), and B.Arch Admissions. There is no entrance exam for taking admissions and students are given admission on the basis of JEE Main Rank 2018 and Inter-SE Merit. When the application process gets started, the candidates will be able to apply online. This page has the details about Haryana Engineering Application Form 2018.
- Haryana Engineering Application Fee: Rs: 200
Get Details on Haryana Engineering Admission 2018
TFW, KM and HGST category in B.Tech/BE
Availability of admission brochure
4 May 2017 onwards
May 1st week 2018
Applying online on website
23 May 2017 to 6 June 2017
June 1st week 2018
Haryana Engineering Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
The candidates seeking admission in B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch Admission would be required to fill the application form. The application process is likely to start from the first week of May 2018. Before filling up the application form, the candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility. The link to apply online will be available here when the application will start. The candidates are suggested to keep themselves updated on this page for updates regarding Haryana Engineering Admission.
Click Here to Apply Online
(The link to check the result will be available here soon)
Photograph and Signature: Candidates must upload their recent passport size coloured photograph (JPG File Maximum of 30 KB size) and signature (JPG File Maximum of 20 KB size) in the application form.
Payment of the Application Fee: The candidates need to fill the online Application form completely pay application fee of Rs 200 in the following two way:
- E-challan: Candidate can take a printout of e-challan and shall deposit on the next day in any branch of following designated banks:
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- Online Payment Gateway: The payment can also be made online through credit/debit card or through Netbanking.
Submission of Haryana Engineering Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the printout of the duly filled application form along with the attested copies of required documents and send it to the given address on or before the due date. Candidates applying for B.Arch also have to submit the Merit Calculation Form.
The Office of HSTES,
Bays No. 7-12,
Sector 4, Panchkula, Haryana
Documents to enclose with Haryana Engineering Admission Form
- Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana)
- Proof of Application fee deposition
- Income Certificate in Case of TFW Category - Certificate of the parents from all sources from the Organization where parents are working or Affidavit of Income on stamp paper from Notary (Annual income of Parents / Guardians should be less than Rs. 6.00 lakh from all sources. Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana)
- Proof of Application fee deposition.
Haryana Engineering Counselling 2018
Additional documents for B.Arch Students
Candidates are also required to deposit the Merit Calculation Form along with the following documents:
- Attested copies of the qualifying exam
- NATA score Card
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate
Architecture Colleges in Haryana 2018
In the case of any query about Haryana Engineering Application form, the candidate can contact Haryana State Technical Education Society Call Centre at 18004202026 or write to us in the comment section below.