The PMET admit card 2016 for MBBS and BDS are available for download, the candidates are required take a print out of downloaded PMET admit card 2016 for appearing in the exam.
PMET is a computer based test which will be conducted on June 11, 2016. The admit card is available only for those candidates who have duly filled in their application and made payments against the application and no admit card will be sent through post to any candidate.
|PMET 2016 Admit Card||May 6, 2016|
|PMET 2016 EntranceExam||June 11, 2016
(Time and venue of test will be printed on Admit Cards)
|PMET Answer Keys||June 12 and 13, 2016|
|Submission of Objection regarding PMET Answer Key||June 13, 2016, till 5:00 pm|
|PMET 2016 Result||June 15, 2016|
PMET Admit Card 2016 - Download Here
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University and affix their latest photograph (Attested by the Principal of the School/College or Gazetted officer) in the space provided. The candidates can download their PMET Admit Card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the given window.
The PMET admit card will bear following:
- Candidate's Name, Father's name,
- Candidate's roll number
- Categories claimed
- Candidate’s Photograph, signature, date of birth
- Name & Address of the Allotted Examination Centre.
- There will be a specified space on the admit card where the candidates have to paste their recent photograph attested by Principal of School/ college or Gazetted officer.
Unable to download PMET Admit card
If the candidate has deposited the application fee but is still not able to download his/her admit card he/she has to contact the University personally on May 13, 2016, with proof of depositing application fee. In the case of any other discrepancy, the candidates can bring to the notice of the university on the same date.
- In case, if the candidates are not allowed the preferred center of their choice, they will be given the location close to their district.
Guidelines to be followed for the PMET exam
The candidates must reach 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. They must be physically present at the reporting center for checking. No candidates will be allowed to enter the test center after 10.30 P.M. The following shall be undertaken upon reporting at the examination center:
- ID verification – Checking of original Admit card issued to the candidate.
- Security Checks including frisking.
- The test centre administrator will guide the candidate to the assigned workstation.
- Signing-in to the computer system.
It is a computer based test; hence, candidates are advised to take the mock test for getting better efficiency in writing. On the day of examination
Important Note: Candidates must carry the admit card with an attested photograph on it. The instructions printed on the admit card has to be followed religiously.
In case of any query related to PMET Admit card2016, you can also write in the comment section below.