Punjab MBBS/BDS Registration Form 2018 has been made available from 8 June, by BFUHS, Faridkot. Candidates can fill Punjab MBBS/BDS 2018 application form in online mode on or before the due date i.e. 23 June. The admission to Punjab MBBS/BDS admission is to be granted on the basis of NEET scores. To fill Punjab MBBS/BDS registration form 2018, aspirants are required to register themselves first. Punjab MBBS/BDS 2018 registration form can be filled in six steps, which are registrations, filling of application form, payment of application fees, uploading of images, locking and a printout of filled in the form. Candidates must upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and other relevant documents as per the specifications. Punjab MBBS/BDS application form will only be accepted after the successful payment of application fee. The details to fill Punjab MBBS/BDS Registration Form procedure, link, images and more information is available on this page.
Punjab MBBS/ BDS Registration Form
|8 June 2018|
Last date for the submission of the
|23 June 2018|
|24 to 27 June 2018|
Publication of merit list (provisional)
|28 June 2018|
Punjab MBBS/ BDS Registration Form 2018 - Apply Here
The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is inviting the applications of the candidates to get admission in the MBBS/ BDS Course in their university. Earlier, the university conducted an entrance test namely PMET for the admission in the MBBS/ BDS courses in India. But from the year 2016 onwards, the NEET exam has become compulsory for the admission in the government and private medical colleges in India.
Click Here to fill Punjab MBBS/BDS Application Form 2018
The Punjab MBBS/ BDS registration process has started from 8 June 2018. The candidates need to know that the process is entirely online. The candidates will be able to apply through online mode by following the link given on this page.
Steps to Fill the Punjab MBBS/ BDS Application Form
- STEP 1: Filling of Online Registration form: Candidate has to register on the website by following the link above after entering their relevant details and deposit the application fee.
- STEP 2: Payment of the Application Fee: The candidate has to make the payment of the fee at any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce anywhere in India using the Bank Challan generated after making online application at University’s Website.
- STEP 3: Uploading of Images: The images (specifications are given below) need to be uploaded after logging into applicant’s account using the registration number and password.
- STEP 4: Lock Application: Candidate has to lock the application form once they are sure that all the information entered by them in the form is correct. No changes can be made in the application form once it has been locked.
- STEP 5: Print Application: Candidates need to take the printout of the completed application form and keep it safe with them for further use. There is no need for the printed form to be sent to the University.
Punjab MBBS/ BDS Registration Fees 2018
The candidates after filling up the registration form need to make the payment of the registration fee. To make the payment, the candidates are required to deposit the fee as in the form of Bank Challan in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce or SBI Bank. The Bank Challan will be generated on the successful filling of online registration form.
For General and OBC Candidates
For SC and ST Candidates
Submission of the Punjab MBBS/ BDS Registration Form
Completing the submission of online form is itself sufficient to complete the application process. There is no need to send any hard copy of Confirmation Page or any other document to the Controller of Examination Office. However, the candidates are advised to retain copies of following documents for future correspondence with the University:
- Three printouts of Application form
- Proof of fee paid
- Three Photographs, identical to the image uploaded while making the online application.
Things to be kept ready before filling Punjab MBBS/ BDS Registration Form
- Mobile Number and Email id: Candidates should have a valid personal mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id.
- Academic details: Candidates have to keep all the information of Class 12 and Class 10 ready.
- Photograph: The candidates are required to upload the photo as below
- Background: White; Format: JPEG format; File Size: less than 30 kb.
- Pictures with caps, goggles and digitally altered images are not allowed.
- Signature: Candidates have to put their signature with black or dark blue ballpoint pen.
- Format: JPEG format; File Size: less than 30 kb
- Left-hand thumb impression:
- Format: JPEG format; File Size: less than 30 kb
Phone: 01639-256232, 256236
Fax No.: 01639-256234
In case, of any query regarding the Punjab MBBS/ BDS Registration Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.