St. John’s Medical College admit card 2016 for MBBS admission will be available online from May 9, 2016 onwards. For appearing in the medical entrance exam, it necessary that the candidates are carrying their St. Johns's MBBS hall ticket with them. Without the admit card / hall ticket, the candidates will be debarred from entering the examination hall. St. John’s Medical College Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded from the official website of St. John’s medical college Bangalore.
St. John's Admit Card 2016 Available
May 9 to May 21, 2016
May 22, 2016
Written Test Result
June 20, 2016
St. John’s Medical College Admit Card 2016 - Download
All the candidates applying for St. John’s medical entrance exam are required to download the admit card from the official website of St. John’s medical college Bangalore. The candidates have to enter the application number or the registration number to download the admit card. Every candidate should go through the details printed on the admit card and verify it, any discrepancies should be immediately reported to the college admission body.
If any candidate is unable to download the admit card, they can call on 1800-266-0794 (toll-free) to get the assistance.
St. John’s Medical College Exam Pattern
The examination will be completely focused on multiple choice questions and it will be a computer based entrance test which is closely monitored by CCTV.
- It is very important for every candidate to carry their admit cards as candidate failing to produce the admit card at the time of the exam will be debarred from taking the exam.
- The candidates also have to deposit a copy of the St. John's admit card to the invigilator at the time of admission to the examination hall.
Centers for St John’s Entrance Test
- Delhi NCR
Guidelines to be followed on the Exam Day
- It is a computer based test and no candidates are allowed to carry pen, pencil or any other materials apart from the hall ticket.
- The exam would begin at 9:30 a.m. and it will be a 3-hour exam. It is advisable that each candidate should occupy the computers that have been assigned to them and take their respective seats.
- No candidates would be allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes post the commencement of the exam, no excuses would be entertained no matter how serious they may sound.
If you have any query regarding St. John’s Medical College admit card 2016 you can write to us in the comment section below.