St. John’s Medical College Application Form 2018 for MBBS will be available soon. St John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is one of the most sought after medical colleges in India. The candidates have to fill and submit the St. John’s Medical College Application Form after filling and submitting the application form for the KEA (Karnataka MBBS Admission) for admission to its MBBS Degree for the session 2018-19 which is given below this page. After registering with the KEA, applicants are requested to also register with St. John’s with the form available given below this page.
Earlier there was an Entrance Test for the St John's Medical College MBBS admission but now onwards admission to MBBS will be based on NEET scores to all the MBBS Colleges across India as per the order of the honourable Supreme Court of India.
Application Forms Available
Last Date to apply for St. John's Medical College MBBS
Second week of July 2018
Second week of July 2018
St John's Medical College Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
Candidates can apply for MBBS in St. John’s Medical College Bangalore ONLY online. Application forms for MBBS Admission will be available on the official website of St John Medical College Bangalore whose link is given below. There is NO offline Process of filling the Application Form. After registering with the KEA, applicants are requested to also register with St. John’s with the form available in the link given below. A valid mobile number and email id are mandatory for the submission of application form. Candidate will get updates regarding application and examination on this registered number.
Click here to Apply Online
(The link will be activated soon)
As per the notification of UGC, the NEET scores is mandatory for admission to MBBS/BDS course in any government and private medical colleges in India. Therefore, to appear in NEET exam, the candidates need to fill NEET Application Form.
Steps to fill Online St John Medical Application Form 2018
The candidates are required to appear mandatorily in the NEET 2018 Exam and have to register in the KEA (Karnataka MBBS Counselling). After which the filling up the application form of St. John’s Medical College Bangalore is to be done. The steps to fill the application form are given below.
- Registration: The candidate has to register by clicking on the link provided on the website.
- Fill up the registration form and submit.
- Candidate will get User ID and Password on the registered mobile number and mail id.
- Candidate will need this SJMCET User ID and password for filling the application form.
- Filling of Online Application form
- Uploading of the Scanned Images and Signature. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy of recent passport size photograph and a scanned copy of his/her signature.
- Photograph: Candidates have to affix a recent passport size color photograph taken after January 01, 2018. The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG not exceed 80KB.
- Signature: Candidates have to upload their scanned signature, in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 80KB.
- Application Fee Payment
- Application fee can be paid only by online payment.
- Candidate can use Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking for paying the fee.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she gets confirmation page for the amount paid.
St. Johns Medical College Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through Debit or Credit Card (Transaction Charges extra as applicable) or through Net Banking.
- Candidates from India- Rs 2,000
- NRI’s and Foreigners- Rs 7,500
Submission of St John Medical College Application Form
Candidates do not have to PRINT and send any applications forms by Post or Courier. Any such applications forms received by Post or Courier will not be accepted. Candidates have to submit the application form in online mode only. Candidates are required to fill and submit the online application form on or before the due date, Any applications received after the due date will be rejected in all cases
St John's Medical College Contact Details
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560034, India
Ph: +91 80 4946 6029; +91 80 4946 6030; +91 80 4946 6031
If you have any query regarding filling up of St John's Medical College Application Form you can write in the comments section below.