HSEE result 2018 - IIT Madras has announced the result of HSEE on 15 May 2018. To check HSEE result 2018, candidates are required to enter their registered email address or login ID and the password. The institute will be sending the offer letters to candidates who have qualified HSEE 2018. Also, HSEE merit list will be prepared for test takers who have obtained at least 50% in the test. Candidates must note that HSEE result 2018 will be available online and no separate rank or mark list will be sent to the registered address of candidates. On 15 April 2018, IIT Madras conducted HSEE 2018 for admission to the five-year integrated Master of Arts programme. Check HSEE result 2018 and know more about it from this page.
HSEE Result 2018 - Check Here
HSEE Result 2018 - Important Dates
The table below provides the list of important dates regarding HSEE result 2018
HSEE Exam Date
|15 April 2018|
|15 May 2018|
|Dispatch of Offer Letters||16 May 2018|
HSEE 2018 Results - Check Here
HSEE 2018 Results was declared on 15 May 2018. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the result. To Check the HSEE Results, the candidate are required to follow the steps given below -
- Enter email address or login ID
- Enter password
- Click on Login button
Note: The result declared by the IIT Madras will be final.
HSEE 2018 Rank List
HSEE 2018 Rank list is prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained in HSEE 2018. A common rank list made up of candidates who score at least 50% in HSEE 2018 will be prepared.
- Separate rank lists are prepared corresponding to OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PwD categories.
- Candidates of OBC (NCL) category must score at least 45% in HSEE 2018 examination to be in the OBC rank list.
- Candidates for SC and ST categories must score at least 25% in the HSEE 2018, to be in their respective rank lists.
- A Common Rank List (CRL) will be prepared for PwD candidates. The PwD candidates must score 25% to be in the rank list.
Re-grading and Retotalling - Since the examination is administered through computers, there is no scope for re-grading and re-totalling.
For any queries related to HSEE 2018 Results, You can write to us in the comments section below.