MMMUT Result 2019 has been declared on 27 May 2019. MET result is declared for B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Sc Physics and MTech course only. The link to download MMMUT 2019 result has been provided on this page. To download MMMUT 2019 result, aspirants need to enter the admission form number/roll number and date of birth in the space provided. MET result 2019 display the name of candidates, overall marks, marks obtained in each subject, merit rank and other personal details. Based on the scores secured in MMMUT 2019 result, a separate merit list will be prepared by MMMUT, Gorakhpur. Aspirants included in the merit list will be called for counselling. MMMUT 2019 is the basis for admission to 720 B.Tech and 216 M.Tech seats offered by the university. Candidates can check the article MMMUT result 2019 link, steps to download and other related details below.
Latest Update - MMMUT also known as MET Result has been declared. The link to check the same is given towards the end of this page.
- MMMUT Cut off 2017 is also available on this page. The candidates are suggested to scroll down.
MMMUT Result 2019 Dates
MMMUT Exam (B.Tech/ B.Tech-Lateral
|12 May 2019|
MMMUT Exam (M.Tech/ MSc.)
|13 May 2019|
MMMUT Result - Declared!
|27 May 2019
MMMUT Result 2019 - Check Online
MMMUT Result 2019 has been declared on 27 May 2019. The candidates who appeared in the exam conducted on 10 and 11 May 2019 can now check the result on this page. MMMUT is also known as Malaviya Entrance Test (MET), hence, the candidates should not confuse themselves. The procedure to download MMMUT result has been provided below.
- Click on the link ‘MMMUT result 2019’ provided on this page
- Enter the admission form number/roll number and date of birth
- Also submit the provided security test
- Verify the details mentioned in MET 2019 result
- Take a printout of the result for future references
Click Here to check MET result for BTech/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/ MSces
MMMUT Answer Sheet Rechecking
MMMUT Result for Admission Test 2019 for respective courses that have been declared by the University shall be final. If in case the candidate wants that their answer sheets should be scrutinized then they have to make a payment of Rs.10,000 per paper within 07 days of the declaration of result. The fee may be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur. This fee shall be refunded in case of a genuine claim. The application for scrutiny has to be submitted to the below-mentioned address in writing.
The Coordinator, Admissions-2019,
Madan Mohan Malaviya the University of Technology,
Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010
MMMUT Merit List 2019 Based on Result
Separate merit list will be prepared for each course on the basis of the performance in MMMUT 2019. Based on the performance of candidates in Admission Test 2019, separate merit list will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will also be available on the website of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur along with the declaration of result. In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under:
- Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving the lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed on higher merit.
- Secondly, it will be based on the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age.
- The cut off list for the MMMUT 2017 has been released. The candidates can check the same here - -Click Here for MMMUT B.Tech Cut off 2017.
In a case of any query regarding MMMUT Result 2019, you can write in the comments section below.