JCECE 2018 Application Form is available from 16 April 2018 and the candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. JCECE 2018 is an entrance exam conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates are required to fill single JCECE Application Form for admission to various courses i.e. mentioned on this page below. This page gives the complete information about the JCECE Application Form such as the details of filling the application form and submission of the application form.
JCECE 2018 Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper based mode on 28 May 2018. The last date for the online submission of JCECE 2018 application form is on 10 May 2018 for Diploma, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Forestry, and other similar courses. There is no option for depositing the application form with late fee.
JCECE 2018 Application Form - Dates
|JCECE Application Begins||16 April 2018|
|JCECE Online Application Ends||10 May 2018|
|JCECE Admit Card||First week of May 2018|
|JCECE Pen and Paper Based Exam||28 May 2018|
|JCECE Result||8 June 2018|
|JCECE Counselling (Round 1)||Second week of June 2018|
|JCECE Counselling (Round 2)||First week of June 2018|
JCECE 2018 Application Form - Apply Online
The application process for the JCECE will be started and the interested candidates who are willing to get admission in the courses mentioned above can apply for JCECE through online mode only. Online Applications can be made for JCECE 2018 only by using JCECE Board’s website.
Click Here to Apply Online
The candidates need to follow the link given below and should fill the application form accordingly. The candidates are suggested to fill the application form by mentioning all the details correctly in the application form.
Things Required for Filling JCECE Online Application Form
- Photograph: Photo should be taken on or after 1 January 2018.
- Dimensions: 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms; Background: White
- Format: JPEG format; File Size: less than 100 KB
- Necessary Mentions: Name of the candidate along with the date on which the photograph was taken must be mentioned at the bottom of the photo. Pictures with caps, goggles and digitally altered images are not allowed.
Signature: Candidates have to put their signature with black or dark blue ballpoint pen with Format: JPEG format; File Size: less than 50 KB.
- Left-hand thumb impression: Format: JPEG format; File Size: less than 50 KB
Steps to fill JCECE 2018 Application Form (Online Application)
STEP 1- Registration and form filling
- The candidates first need to register themselves on the official website of JCECE by following the link given above.
- The link will redirect the candidates to the official website of the JCECE where the candidates have to fill the basic details such as:
- Personal Details: In this section, the candidates have to fill the candidate’s name, parent’s details, date of birth, category, nationality etc.
- Course and Exam centre selection: After filling up the personal details, the candidates have to select the course they are applying for and the choice of two test centres.
- Educational Details: The candidates after filling up the personal as well as the course and exam centre choice, they have to fill up the educational details.
- Communication Details: After filling up the details mentioned above, the candidates at last need to fill the communication details in which the candidates have to fill the address of correspondence, state, pin code etc.
STEP 2 - Upload of Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
The candidates should know that the images mentioned above in JPG format are required to upload in one go. Partial uploading of documents is not allowed. After filling up the form successfully, the candidates have to upload the images in which they have to upload the following images
- Scanned photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
STEP 3 - Payment & Submission
- The last and the final step of filling the JCECE Application Form is to make the payment of the application fee and submit it.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online mode. The candidates have to make the payment of the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- After paying the application fee, the candidates need to submit the application form. The candidates are suggested to check the details of the application before the final submission of the application form.
Submission of the JCECE Application Form
There is no need to send any hard copy of Confirmation Page or any other document to the authorities. Online submission of the form is itself sufficient to complete the application process. However, candidates are advised to retain 2 to 3 copies of application form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form
JCECE 2018 Application Fees
Fee for Gen/BC-I/ BC-II
Fee for SC/ ST
|Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
JCECE Exam Pattern & Schedule
JCECE Exam will be conducted as per the following schedule for admission to various Professional & degree courses in state universities and colleges located in the state of Jharkhand.
Group Wise Timing as Follow:
Subjects & Timing
No. of Questions
Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM)
Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB)
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology (PCMB)
Subject Wise Timing as Follow:
|Biology||09:00 AM to 10:00 AM||1 Hour|
|Physics & Chemistry||10:15 AM to 12:15 AM||2 Hours|
|Mathematics||12:30 PM to 01:30 PM||1 Hour|
JCECE 2018 Aadhar Card Notification
The candidates who will appear in the JCECE 2018 for various courses like Diploma, Engineering, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, etc. need to fill their Aadhar Card number while filling their JCECE 2018 Application Form. Aadhar Card number has been made mandatory for all the candidates appearing for the above courses.
The candidates who still do not have their Aadhar Card are advised to get a valid Aadhar Card from the nearby Aadhar facilitation centre near their places so that they will not face any difficulties while filling their application form.
JCECE Exam Centre
JCECE 2018 for PCB, PCM, PCMB Group will be conducted only in Ranchi. In the JCECE exam centre, use of electronic devices like mobile, calculator, etc. is not permitted. Material like log table, book, notebook, etc. should not be brought in to the examination hall.
JCECE Helpline Number
Phones: +91-9264473293, 891
In case of any query related to JCECE Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below: