BVP CET 2018 Application Form can be filled through online mode only. The candidates have to first register on the BVDU website and after that, they need to log in and fill the BV CET Application form. The candidates have to select the course while applying and separate application fee has to be paid for each course. Get the step by step guidance to fill the BVP CET 2018 Application Form. The last date for the submission of the filled in application form is 21 May 2018.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has released the BVDU Brochure for admission to Medical courses, Engineering, Architecture and other courses and the candidates need to go through the brochure carefully before filling the application form. There is a common application process for admission into various UG Courses (mentioned below) at Bharati Vidyapeeth.
BVP CET 2018 Application Dates
|BVP CET Last date to apply||21 May 2018
|BVP CET Exam Date (for B.Tech)||27 May 2018
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
|BVP CET Exam Date (for BTech-II Lateral Entry)||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET Exam Result||4 June 2018
BVP CET 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
The BVP CET Application can be filled through online mode only. The application process will be soon started by the Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU). The link to apply online will be updated on this page as soon as the process gets started. The candidates are advised to keep yourself updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates.
Click here to Apply Online
(Link will be activated when available)
Steps to Fill the BVP CET Application Form 2018
The step by step guidance to fill the BVP CET application form is given below. The candidates filling the BVP CET application form should follow each and every step mentioned below to ignore the mistakes while filling the form.
STEP 1 (Register and Login)
- New User Registration: Candidates have to select the name of the course for which they are applying.Candidates have to furnish the valid username and unique email address. Candidates must Enter the Profile Password. A primary mobile number is recommended as this number will be used to send important CET related text messages by SMS.
- Existing Users: They can log in with their registered e-mail address and password for further steps.
- Forgot Password: If in case candidates forget their password then click ‘forgot password’ link. They will receive the email containing their username and password.
STEP 2 (Filling the form)
- Personal Information: In this section, the candidates have to enter their name, Gender, Nationality, Date of Birth and Category.
- Contact Details: Under this section, candidates have to fill the address of communication and parent details.
- School/ College Name: Candidates have to enter the college/school name and address last attended.
- Appearing Examination Details: Candidates have to furnish Name of Examination they have already selected and Choice Of Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear CET exam
- SSC / SSLC / Class 10: Candidates have to fill the year of passing/ CGPA/GARDE Marks Obtained and Out Of Marks.
- HSC /10+2/Class 12: Candidates have to fill the year of passing/ HSC Total Marks Obtained/ HSC Total Out Of Marks/ HSC Group Mark/ HSC Total Group Of Mark
- Qualifying Examination Details: Candidates have to click on “appearing” if the final year is not yet declared.
STEP 3 (Upload photo & signature)
In This section of BVP CET application form filling, the candidates need to upload the photograph and the signature in correct format and resolutions. The specifications of the photograph and the signature are given below.
- Quality: The candidates are required to upload a good quality colored photograph with White or a very light background.The photograph must be taken recently. The face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph.The main features of the face must not be covered with hair, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lip, and chin should be clearly visible.
- Glasses: Candidates normally wearing spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in their photo.They must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Format: The format of the photograph uploading while filling the application form should be in
- JPG format: 4.5 cm x 3.5cm print standard size
- Pixel resolution for JPG: maximum of 640×480 (0.3 Megapixel) and minimum resolution would be 320 x 240.
- File Size: Not more than 60 kB (kilobytes)
- Candidates are asked not to change their hairstyle or facial features intentionally as in the photograph until the day of the exam for their own benefit.
- Candidates are required to put their signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.Thereafter, get the signature digitally photographed/image scanned by a professional photo studio and get the image cropped by the studio itself. Signatures clicked from mobile phones are nor not acceptable and may result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
- The format of the photograph uploading while filling the application form should be in
- Pixel resolution for JPG: maximum of 800 x 300 and minimum of 400 x 150.
- File Size: Not more than 60 kB (kilobytes)
STEP 3 (Payment Option)
Candidates can pay the BVP CET 2018 Application Fees through the Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The instructions to pay the application fee is given below.
- Candidates are required to strongly follow the instructions to make a successful transaction.
- Candidates have to fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After online payment, candidates will receive an email containing order information which contains all information of their payment details.
- Candidate must make sure that order status should be “SUCCESS.
Submission of BVP CET 2018 Application Form
The BVP CET 2018 Application Form has to be submitted through online mode. Once the candidate submits the BVP CET 2018 application, all the information will be entered and saved into computerized data entry system. Candidates are asked not to close this window while their information is being saved.
- Confirmation Page: Candidates will be redirected to a confirmation screen if all the information entered is correct. They are required to go through all the details on the confirmation screen to make sure all information is correct.
- Points to Remember
- Candidates are not required to send anything to BVP CET office.
- BVP CET office is not responsible for postal delays.
Instruction to Fill BVP CET Application form for International Candidates
In case of any query related to BVP CET 2018 Application Form, you can write to us in the comment section below: