BVP CET Result 2018 for B.Tech ha been declared on 10 June 2018. Earlier, the officials have announced to declare the result on 4 June 2018 but due to technical reasons, they have extended the declaration date to 10June 2018. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination on 27 May 2018 can check their BVP CET 2018 Result and score on this page. BVP CET is a Pen and Paper Based Test that will be conducted on different dates for the B.Tech across many centres throughout India.
BVP CET Result 2018 has been declared by the conducting body Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for all the candidates of B.Tech General and Management Category who will be appeared in the exam going to conduct on 27 May 2018 for B.Tech Admission on All India basis. The link to check the result has been updated on this page.
Candidates are advised to keep yourself updated on the website of motachashma.com for all the updates. BVP CET 2018 Result is now available at the BVP official website and at the University's designated centres located in Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
Latest update - The BVP CET result 2018 has been declared on 10 June 2018.
BVP CET Result 2018 Dates
|BVP CET Exam||27 May 2018|
|BVP CET Exam Result - Declared||10 June 2018|
|BVP Counselling for B.Tech Begins||18 June - 22 June|
|BVP Counselling for NRI/PIO/OCI||23 June|
|BVP Counselling for regular merit list - (5001 & above)||25 - 27 June|
BVP CET Result 2018 for BTech - Check Here
The result of the candidates has been declared on the official website of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The candidates also can check their result on this page. Candidates can click on the following link to check BVP CET Result 2018.
Click here to Check Result
(Link will be activated in June 2018)
Steps to check BVP CET Result 2018
- STEP 1: First of all, the candidates need to click the link to the official website given above to check result for B.Tech course.
- STEP 3: At last, the candidates have to enter their Roll. No to get the result. The roll number of the candidates should be correct.
After entering the required details, the candidates will be able to see their result. The candidates are advised to download the result score card for future references.
BVP CET 2018 B.Tech Merit List Based on Result
Two separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Mathematics and Physics taken together.
If candidates score equal marks in BVP CET 2018, then rank will be determined in the following manner:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test.
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate percentage of marks in H.S.C./equivalent examinations
- Candidates obtaining a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics in the 10th standard examination.
- In the case of the tie at this level, computerized random selection of the candidate will be carried out.
BVP CET Counselling & Spot Admission 2018 for B.Tech
The counselling and on the spot selection invitation letters has started from 18 june 2018. dispatched soon for the first 5000 candidates in the merit list of CET (Engineering) 2018, Candidates who have filled the application form online and whose name appears within the merit list of first 5000 will receive the counseling invitation letters at the email address provided. The candidate from merit No. 1 to 5000 should attend the counselling on the dates mentioned in the counselling schedule below. Candidates from merit no. 5001 to 8000 should attend the counselling only after confirmation of vacancy position on our websites and on the dates specified mentioned below.
- Counselling process will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune-Satara Road, Pune 411 043.
- During counselling, candidates are advised to check college website www.bvucoepune.edu.in daily for admission and vacant seat status.
- A waiting list will be prepared which will comprise the name of those candidates who have attended the counselling.
- In case a candidate is unable to attend the counselling due to obligatory reason, then any other person can attend the counselling on his/her behalf by carrying with him the necessary documents.
BVP Counselling Schedule 2018
BVDU will prepare two merit lists for BVP CET Counselling. One list of Indian candidates and the other list will be prepared for the Foreign Students/NRI/PIO/OCI/Management Category. BVP counselling 2018 for B.Tech will start from the month of June 2018.
The counselling schedule is released by the Bharti Vidyapeeth University. Applicants have to reach the counselling venue on time specified below in the table below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering Pune
Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune 43
Regular Category Candidates
|18 June 2018||
|19 June 2018||
|20 June 2018||
|21 June 2018||
|22 June 2018||
Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota Merit Category
|23 June 2018||
The counselling dates for students above 5000 rank is given below. These students will be called for counselling only if there any empty seats. Candidates should check the University/college website for Admission status and vacancy.
Merit no. Above 5001 should see University/ College website for vacancy status
|25 June 2018||
|26 June 2018||
|27 June 2018||
Documents Required at the time of BVP CET Counselling for BTech
At the time of counselling, you are required to submit the following documents in original. Failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two photocopies of each of these documents
- Counselling Call Letter
- For a Proof of Date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- A Certificate of the Principal/Headmaster of the School for having studied for the 11th and 12th standard in India.
- Statement of marks of Class 10 Examination.
- Statement of marks of Class 12 Examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Caste certificate. (for SC/ST candidates only)
- Caste validity certificate issued by competent authority. (for SC/ST candidates only)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your name written on the back side.
- A number of Tuition fees, other fees and Hostel fees in case you are admitted to Hostel.
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure III signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on stamp paper
Get complete details on BVP CET 2018
- BVP CET 2018 Application Form
- BVP CET 2018 Exam Centres
- BVP CET 2018 Admit Card
- BVP CET 2018 Syllabus
For any queries related to BVP CET 2018 result and Counselling, You can write to us in the comments section below.