VCI Counselling 2017 Registration Form can be filled from 11 September 2017, 6:00 pm Onwards and it is for admission into five years B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme offered at Veterinary Colleges in India candidates. The Counselling is conducted by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). VCI Counselling 2017 notification is released by VCI for admission in Veterinary Colleges in India. This page gives the complete guide on filling the VCI Counselling 2017 Registration Form.
Veterinary Council of India has released the VCI Counselling Brochure for admission to 1st year of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) course and the students should read the prospectus carefully before filling the VCI Application form.
Latest Update: VCI has released the revised counselling schedule. Earlier, the counselling process was ending on 13 September 2017 which has now been extended up to 18 September 2017. Apart from this, other dates have also been changed.
VCI Counselling 2017 Dates (Revised Schedule)
|Online Registration for VCI Counselling Begins||11 September 2017 (6:00 pm)
Online Registration for VCI Counselling Ends
|18 September 2017 (11:00 am)|
|Processing and allocation of seats||
18 September 2017 (11:00 am) to 19 September 2017 (4.00 pm)
Issuance of allocation letter to the candidates and the allotted Veterinary Colleges
|19 September 2017 (5:00 pm)|
Reporting to the allotted Colleges by the candidates
Up to 25 September 2017 (4:00 pm)
VCI Counselling 2017 Registration - Apply Online
The candidates can apply for VCI Counselling 2017 only through ONLINE mode. There is no offline process to register for the VCI Counselling. While filling up, the VCI Counselling Registration form, the candidate has to enter the personal details, address, marks obtained in Class 10 and 12 (if result declared), parent's annual income and at the same time generate a password for filling up the application and then submit the application form.
Register here for VCI Counselling
The steps to fill the registration form is given below. The candidates are suggested to follow the steps to escape the difficulties while filling the application form.
Filling up state code for students of Rajasthan, Haryana & Manipur
- Candidates who are eligible for State Quota seats in participating States may fill State Code of the concerned State after ensuring his/ her eligibility as per criteria prescribed by the participating State.
- Candidate’s rank for seats under control of participating States will be generated on the basis of State Code of Eligibility provided by the Candidates in the Application Form
Related: Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Admission- Rajasthan Veterinary Admission
VCI Counselling Registration Form Step by Step Guidelines
- The applicants have to submit all the details as per their eligibility while filling the VCI 2017 registration form through online mode.
- The applicant has to register on VCI official website before filling up the application form. The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number to complete the application form Follow these four steps to fill VCI online registration form.
- Step 1: Add Personal Details & submit the Form
- Step 2: Upload Documents (Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression) This can be done later on as well by logging in with VCI Registration ID& password.
- Step 3: Pay Application Fees
- Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
VCI 2017 Application Fee
SC /ST /PH
|Service / Processing Charges &Service Tax if any has to be paid by the candidate|
Requirements for filling VCI 2017 Registration Form
If the candidate doesn't have the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and thumb impression ready while filling up the application form, then he/she can log in later and upload the documents.
- Candidates should have a valid personal/parents mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id.
- Photograph: Candidates have to upload a recent passport size colour photographs. Greater than 10 KB and less than 100 KB
- Signature: Candidates should have a clear scanned image of their signature.
Greater than 4 KB and less than 25 KB (Blank Ink Pen)
- Thumb Impression: Candidates should have a clear scanned image of their thumb impression. Greater than 4 KB and less than 25 KB
- Left Thumb Impression for male applicants
- Right Thumb Impression for female applicants
- Parent Guardian's Signature (Blank Ink Pen)
Greater than 4 KB and less than 25 KB
- Parents Annual Income
Payment of VCI 2017 Application Fees (Online & Offline)
Candidates can pay examination fee in one of the following manners. VCI application fee cannot be paid by Demand Draft / Cheque/ Cash/ IPO/ Money Order
- Through Bank Challan (Through SBI & Vijaya Bank Collect)
- Fee can be deposited Next Day after 11.00 AM only after generation of E-Slip
- Through E-challan by depositing fee in VCI account in any of the CBS branches of State Bank of India.
- Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking
Payment through SBI Collect and Instructions
State of Corporate/Institution
Type of Corporate/Institution
Educational Institutions Name
VETERINARY COUNCIL OF INDIA
Select Payment Category
VCI 2017 and enter your seven
- Enter Your Name, Date of Birth & Mobile Number and Enter the text as shown in the image and press “Submit” button.
- Verify details and confirm this transaction shall be displayed. Press “Confirm” button
- Click on “SBI BRANCH” link
- Click here to save the Pre-Acknowledgement Form in PDF”. E-Challan Form shall be generated.
(Note: Please take printout of E-Challan on A 4 size paper-Landscape format only)
VCI 2017 Registration Form Submission
- The VCI 2017 Registration Form has to be submitted Online.Once the candidate has furnished all the details and clicked on the SUBMIT button means that the form has been submitted.
- Candidate need not submit any hard copy of the application or challan to VCI.
- Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be put on the Council’s website along with their Roll Nos and Centres and candidates can download the admit card then.
Editing VCI 2017 Registration Form
Once the candidate has submitted VCI 2017 Registration form, entries in the form cannot be modified/changed/corrected in any way.
- On submission of application, a seven digit registration number will be generated.
- Candidates have to note this registration number for all future correspondences.
- After successfully submitting the application form & generation of the registration number the candidate has to Upload his/her photo, signature, thumb impression, parent's/guardian signature.
After this VCI Registration Number will be generated. The candidate should keep the VCI Application Number & Password safely to login later on.
Rejection of VCI Application form
- Final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete and unsuccessful if the candidate fails to complete Part – III of Online Application Form and the further payment of fee details as per Part-IV. Such Online Application Form would stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Application without photograph shall be rejected.
- VCI Counselling 2017 Dates
- VCI 2017 Participating Colleges in India
- VCI Admission Notification 2017
- VCI Counselling 2017 Information
For any query related to the online transaction the students can contact the following:
- Helpdesk- 87677 09900- email@example.com
- Soumitra Bhattacharya - +91-97681 99217- firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other queries related to VCI 2017 Registration Form, you can write us in the comment section below.