Karunya University Application Form 2018 can be filled through online mode only for B.Tech admission in Karunya University. Candidates are required to fill the Karunya University Application Form 2018 before April 2018.
Karunya University will release the Undergraduate admission notification as well as the details of the Karunya University Entrance Exam for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Courses. The admission will be done on the basis of Karunaya Entrance Examination (KEE) which is conducted in Pen & Paper based mode in the month of April 2018. KEE 2018 Spot Registrations will be held in April 2018.
Karunya University Application Fees: Rs. 1000 for Indian students and 60 US Dollar for NRI students.
Karunya University Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
Candidates can fill the KEE Application Form through online mode only. To fill the application form candidates should visit the official website of the Karunya University or click the following link.The application for admission to any branch of choice will be done based on the following steps mentioned below.
Click here to Apply
Step 1: The candidate can log on to the official website of Karunya University and submit their expression of interest (EOI) online about the course he/ she would like to pursue at Karunya University.
Step 2: Once the EOI is received, the candidate will get an acknowledgment SMS and Email from Karunya University indicating the Application No. and passcode to apply online.
Step 3: With the Application No. and passcode, the candidate can submit his/ her online and also make the initial payment (as per the approved fee structure of Karunya University) through online mode/ DD mode/ cash payment mode to book his/ her seat in the branch of his/ her choice. The candidates (including candidates who wish to join in Lateral Entry course and PG course) should upload their last received semester mark statement. Each document the candidates attach must be no larger than 1 MB in JPEG format.
Remittance of fees: Following options are available for depositing the fee:
- Online payment by credit card/ debit card/ Net banking
- Payment through bank draft in favor of 'The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore'
- Payment in cash in India Rupees at the cash counter of Karunya University
Step 4: Once the application is submitted successfully, the candidate will get a confirmation SMS and Email to download his/ her provisional admission order from the University website.
Step 5: Candidates have to Upload their Photograph, Signature, Mark Sheet and other required certificates in the online application form.
Things to be kept ready before filling Karunya University Application Form 2018
- Photograph: Recent colour photograph of size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Signature: Signature should be done on white paper either with black or dark blue ink.
- Class 10 Mark statement or Equivalent
- Class 12 Identity card or Bonafide certificate of class 12 or its equivalent issued by the School
- Community certificate stating the religion and community. Certificate issued by Tahsildar / Revenue Officer / Magistrate will only be accepted
Karunya University Application Form 2018 Submission
The Karunya University Application Form will be submitted through online. If the Payment has been made via Debit Card/Credit Card: Candidates do not have to send anything. If the payment has been made via Demand Draft: The Demand Draft should be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post so as to reach the office on or before April 2018, to the given address.
In the case of Demand Draft, the candidates are required to write their name application number and the course applied for at the back of the DD, and send to the address mentioned below:
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India
KEE Spot Registration (Based on Last year information)
In case the candidate has not submitted the KEE Application form on or before the due date, Karunya University will conduct spot registration in any one of the entrance examination centres on the month of April.
Candidates are required to visit the exam centre with the below-mentioned documents:
- Three passport size color photographs,
- Class 12 Identity card or Bonafide certificate issued by the School (with the photograph) as a proof that you had been the student of Class 12 or equivalent in the School
- (c) Application form fee Rs. 1000 (Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at Coimbatore.)