VSAT 2018 Admit Card will be available for the candidates to download one week prior to the test date. The information regarding the VSAT Hall ticket has not been officially released yet, the same will be notified by the Vignan University soon. VSAT Admit Card will be available only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms before the due date. Once the admit card gets downloaded, the candidates are suggested to keep it safe for future use. VSAT 2018 is a Computer Test which will be conducted from 21 to 25 April 2018. Get the complete information on VSAT 2018 Admit Card on this page.
VSAT 2018 Admit Card
One week prior the test date
VSAT 2018 exam date
21 to 25 April 2018
Slot 1: 8 AM to 10:30 AM
VSAT 2018 Admit Card - Download Here
Candidates will be able to download Vignan University Admit Card one week prior to the test date. The Vignan University exam is scheduled to be conducted in different slots. The candidates will be able to download the admit card after booking of their slots. The admit card will contain the name, date and time of examination etc. The admit card is an important document to be carried at the examination centre.
Click here to download admit card
(The link will be available soon on this page)
Important guidelines for VSAT Admit card
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a Valid Admit Card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Preserve the VSAT Admit card in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Do not tamper the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
VSAT Duplicate 2018 Admit Card
- If in case the candidate does not receive the Admit Card 7 days prior to the scheduled test date then they are required to report the same immediately to the Dean-Admissions.
- Even then also if the candidate does not receive the hall ticket before prior to the day the exam has to be conductedthen they are required to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with the following documents:
- Photocopy of the application form,
- Demand Draft
- Two attested passport size photographs, same as the one affixed it in the application form.
Important Instructions to be followed for VSAT Exam
- All candidates appearing for the VSAT exam are required to bring the original printout of the hall ticket, failing to comply with the given instruction would amount to the candidates not entertained to sit for the exam.
- All the candidates are required to reach the venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate would be allowed to carry mobile phones, calculator, digital watch or any gadget inside the examination hall.
- No candidates would be allowed to talk or discuss in the examination, any candidates found doing so will be dealt with as per the norms of the university.
For any queries regarding the VSAT 2018 Admit Card, you can write to us in the comment section below