ISI Admit card 2019 to be available to download from 15 April 2019 for all the candidates who have registered for ISI Admission Exam 2019. It is a compulsory document for appearing on the entrance exam and without that the student will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam offers admission to the premier institute of statistical research in India. ISI admission exam will be conducted on 5 May 2019 by ISI Kolkata on All India basis at multiple test centres located throughout India. It will be a Pen and Paper Based Mode Exam, and ISI Admit Card is an important document to be carried inside the examination hall. Get here all the information related to ISI admit card 2019.
ISI Admit card 2019 Dates
|ISI Admit Card 2019
||15 April 2019|
|ISI Exam Date||5 May 2019|
|ISI Result||May - June 2019|
ISI Admit Card 2019 - Download Online
ISI Admit card will be available for download from 12 April 2019 onwards. To download the ISI admit card 2019, the candidate has to log in to the admission Portal. After filling the required details like username and password the Admit Card for the Admission Test, with the Registration Number, will be generated.
Click Here to Download ISI Admit Card
- Notification about the ISI Admit Card: Once the admit card is generated, applicants will be notified via the ISI Website or by e-mail about the generation of the admit card.
- Take the Print out Admit Card: Applicants will receive a link containing the admit card information in his/ her account and will need to take printouts of the same.
- Bring the Admit Card to the Test Centre: They will be required to take a printout of the admit card to bring to the test centres.
- In all subsequent correspondence, the applicant should quote the Registration Number without which no correspondence will be entertained.
KEEP YOUR ADMIT CARD SAFELY WITH YOU TILL YOU GET ADMISSION.
ISI Test Centres 2019 on Admit Card
There are in all 29 ISI Test centres where the entrance exam will be conducted for admission in ISI. The test centre that is allotted to the students is based on their choice which is given at the time of filling the application form. The final test centre that is allotted to the student will be printed on the ISI admit card along with the complete address. The students should make sure about the location of the test centre before the exam so that they do not waste any time on the day of the exam.
ISI Entrance Exam Timing and Subjects
The ISI admission test will be held in two parts that is MCQ and Descriptive questions except for PG diploma in statistical methods and analytics and PG diploma in computer applications. The total duration of the test will be of 4 hours
- MCQ Type Questions from 10:30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Descriptive Type Questions from 2 PM to 4 PM
ISI Entrance Exam Schedule 2019
ISI JRF Exam Schedule
ISI Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam syllabus is given below. The syllabus is same for B.Stat and B.Maths Entrance Exam.
Algebra and number theory
- Sets, operations on sets.
- Prime numbers, factorization of integers and divisibility.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial Theorem.
- Polynomials: relations between roots and coefficients
- Remainder Theorem, Theory of quadratic equations and expressions.
- Arithmetic and geometric progressions.
- Inequalities involving arithmetic, geometric & harmonic means.
- Complex numbers.
- Class 10 level plane geometry
- The geometry of 2 dimensions with Cartesian and polar coordinates, the concept of a locus, equation of a line
- The angle between two lines
- Distance from a point to a line, the area of a triangle, equations of the circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola and equations of their tangents and normals, mensuration.
- Measures of angles, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, trigonometric identities including addition formulae, solutions of trigonometric equations,
- Properties of triangles, heights and distances.
- Sequences - bounded sequences, monotone sequences, limit of a sequence.
- Functions - one-one functions, onto functions.
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability of functions of a single real variable.
- Derivatives and methods of differentiation
- the slope of a curve, tangents and normals
- maxima and minima
- use of calculus in sketching graphs of functions
- Methods of integration,definite and indefinite integrals
- evaluation of areas using integrals
Suggested Book for ISI B.Stats (H) & B. Maths (H)
Test of Mathematics at the 10 + 2 Level
Quick Links Related to ISI Admission 2019
For any query related to ISI Admit Card 2019, you can write to us in the comments section below.