NRI Admission in UPTU/ AKTU 2018 for all the courses offered in Govt. aided/ Self-financed/ Private Institutions and colleges affiliated to Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. The candidates, seeking admission under NRI Category need not appear in UPSEE 2018. Online application for NRI and Kashmiri Migrant category has started. The candidates can fill the application form from 22 May 2018 to 10 June 2018. List of the shortlisted candidates for counselling against admission under the NRI quota has not been declared yet. However, the candidates can get the list of selected students of last year on this page. Check counselling details of NRI/ wards of NRI for admission to the first year of the following programs:
UPSEE Counselling Dates 2018
The candidates opting B.Arch. course under NRI Category has to appear in an Aptitude Test (specially designed to assess the candidate’s aptitude) on the day of counselling.
Last date to fill the application form
|10 June 2018|
Last date for receipt of application form
|12 June 2018|
Display of shortlisted candidates for counselling
|14 June 2018|
NRI Counselling at AKTU, Lucknow
|15 June 2018
Kashmiri migrants counselling at AKTU, Lucknow
|16 June 2018
- 15% of the total sanctioned seats in Private institutions (Under Management Quota) affiliated to Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow will be filled by NRI candidates under the Management Quota.
- 5% seats of total intake in Govt. / Govt. aided and Private Institutions having approval from AICTE for NRI Candidates.
All the NRI candidates MUST submit an NRI certificate obtained from Indian Diplomatic Mission / Chancellery / High Commission under their seal at the time of counselling. The candidate MUST also submit sufficient documents clarifying without ambiguity their true relationship with the sponsoring NRI to the satisfaction of the University.
UPTU NRI Application Form 2018
UPTU/ AKTU application form for NRI candidates is now available to fill. The candidates can fill the application form from 22 May 2018 to 10 June 2018. The application under NRI quota can be made for the admission to Govt. aided/ Self-financed/ Private institutions affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow in all courses except MBA/ MCA.
Click Here to apply for NRI UPTU/ AKTU
Duly filled application form for NRI quota along with the demand draft has to be submitted in the prescribed format and sent to the address given below. The scanned copies of the filled in Application Form and Demand Draft must also be sent at E-Mail Address: email@example.com.
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow (U.P.)-226 021
UPTU First Year Admission to NRI Candidates
- NRI candidates, who possess prescribed qualifications, may get direct admission on 5% seats of total intake in Govt. aided and Private Institutions having approval from AICTE for NRI seats on merit,
- State Govt. has permitted 15% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled by the NRI candidates under Management quota.
Eligibility Criteria: Must have appeared in SAT-II examination with Mathematics level II C, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Student should have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from an Institution situated outside India, which is considered equivalent to (10+2) examination by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Have passed High School Certificate Education (GCE) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Higher Mathematics (A) from London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka.
UPTU/ AKTU NRI Counselling 2018
The relative merit list of the NRI will be decided on their SAT-II score. Counselling for NRI Candidates will be done at IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226021.
At the time of counselling, the candidates have to submit three passport size colour photographs and their original documents along with one set of photocopies of following:
- SAT-II Score Card, if applicable
- Mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination
- High School (10th Std) Certificate
- Proof of claimed category (NRI and relationship certificates) as per clause 3.4 of Information Brochure available on UPSE Website.
- Two Bank Drafts
UPSEE 2018 Counselling Fee
Counselling fee and an initial fee would be paid through Bank Draft in favour of Finance Officer, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
- The candidates will be informed separately about the date of counselling, and the number of seats under this quota, and they are required to be present in person on the day of counselling with original documents/certificates, failing which they will lose their claim.
- The vacant seats in NRI quota, if any, shall be filled up by such son / daughter / real brother /real sister of NRI's, who have passed intermediate or (10+2) or equivalent examination; with physics, chemistry and mathematics without grace in each of physics, chemistry and mathematics and securing minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together, from an institution situated in India.
In case of any query regarding NRI Admission in UPTU/ AKTU, you can write to us in the comment section below.