VVM Hall Ticket 2017 details are given on this page. A large number of students had applied for VVM 2017 which was conducted on 26 November 2017. However, the exam will be re-conducted on 3 and 4 December 2017. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2017 is a national level exam conducted by Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) or the students who are studying in any of the class between 6 and 11 standards.
Latest update: The VVM examination will be re-conducted on 3 & 5 December 2017, only for those candidates who could not connect for the exam on 26 November 2017. the candidates have a choice to select from any of these dates.
The VVM examination for Uttar Pradesh will be conducted on 3 December 2017 only. There is no other exam date option for Uttar Pradesh candidates. And, there is NO Admit Card, candidate profile itself is the Admit Card.
VVM Exam 2017
26 November 2017
3 and/or 4 December 2017
VVM Hall Ticket 2017 - Download Here
There is no admit card for the exam 3 and/or 4 December 2017
The students who have filled and submitted the application form for VVM 2017 can download the VVM Hall Ticket 2017 from 25 November 2017 onwards. VVM Hall Ticket 2017 is a very important document to appear in the exam because the students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without it. To download the VVM Hall Ticket 2017, the students have to provide the details asked in there.
Errors in VVM Hall Ticket 2017
The errors and problems are not something common with the Hall Ticket. However, if any candidate comes across any of the issues like a misspelt name, exam centre not specified or the choice of the subjects not clearly mentioned, they can report to the authorities immediately. The candidates would have to inform the authorities before the examination else they won't be considered without a hall ticket.
Important Points for VVM Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates are advised to check the details like name of the students, exam centre, exam dates etc. on the printed Hall Ticket
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid Hall Ticket to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Preserve the VVM Hall Ticket in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Hall Ticket will not be dispatched through the post to the candidates, so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried at the exam centre
Read About More Scholarships Here -
- Scholarships for Engineering Students in India
- Scholarships for Girls in India
- Top Scholarships for SC Students
- Top Scholarships for ST Students
- Top Engineering Colleges in India 2017
- Top Schools in Delhi
- Top MBA Colleges in India 2017
In a case of any query related to VVM Hall Ticket 2017, you can write us in the comment section below.