Sainik School Lucknow Result 2018 has been declared by the UP Sainik School. The candidates who appeared in the entrance exam conducted by the Sainik School on 14 January 2018 can check their result given on this page. The roll number is available only of those candidates who have been shortlisted to appear in the interview. The marks description and any related information regarding the non selected candidates have not been notified by the authority. The Sainik School Lucknow Result is available on this page along with the interview dates.
About Sainik School Lucknow
Sainik School Lucknow was established as a special institution under the General Administration Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The founding Principal of Sainik School Lucknow was Lt Col. HRH, Daniel. It is not under the Sainik School Society, but rather under Uttar Pradesh Sainik Schools Society, which is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act (1860). UP Sainik School is the only Sainik School that is administered by the State Government. From 2018 academic session the Sainik school for the first time opened admission for girls.
The main objective of Sainik School Lucknow is to provide highly subsidised quality education to selected students with the help of military officers and to make it functional as a nursery and feeder institution for the National Defence Academy(NDA).
The Sainik School Lucknow Result has been declared for the candidates who appeared in the exam on 14 January 2018. The link to check the result is given towards the end of this page.
. Register here for Alert on Sainik School Admission.
This year Admission is open to all the candidates (Male & Female) whose father must be a domicile of UP. Sainik School Lucknow Admission is given to class 7 and 9 only. The candidates who have a valid Domicile in Uttar Pradesh can apply for the admission. Candidates who want to get admission in this school must appear in the entrance examination conducted by the Sainik School Lucknow. The written exam for selection of the candidates is normally held in January every year. Get the latest details of the Uttar Pradesh Sainik School. The students are admitted as per the given below rule.
- Sainik School Lucknow Class 7 (Only Boys)
- Sainik School Lucknow Class 9 (Only Girls)
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018 Dates
Sainik School Lucknow Registration Begins
25 September 2017
|31 October 2017|
Last date for the payment of application form
|2 November 2017|
|Final Submission Ends||
4 November 2017
|Sainik School Lucknow Admit Card||
15 December 2017
Sainik School Lucknow Exam Date
|14 January 2018|
Sainik School Lucknow Result - Declared!
|18 January 2018|
Medical test and Interview Dates
|5 to 8 February 2018|
Final Result Date
|15 to 20 March 2018 (Tentative)|
Admission in Sainik School Lucknow
|05 to 10 April 2018 (Tentative)|
Sainik School Lucknow Exam Result 2018 - Declared! NEW
Sainik School Lucknow Result 2018 of the written examination has been declared by the UP Sainik School. The roll number of the candidates who have passed the examination conducted on 14 January 2018 is given on this page below. The dates on which the interview will be conducted for such candidates is also available on this page. There are total 254 students who have been selected to appear in the interview
- NOTE: The given roll number is available only of those candidates who have been shortlisted to appear in the interview. The marks description and any related information regarding the non selected candidates have not been notified by the authority
Sainik School Lucknow Interview Dates NEW
|6205 to 8457||
5 February 2018
|1124 to 1946||
6 February 2018
|1948 to 3842||
7 February 2018
|3881 to 6019||
8 February 2018
Sainik School Lucknow Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a valid Domicile of Uttar Pradesh to be eligible for the admissions to the Sainik School Lucknow. Candidates must have passed class 6 from a recognised institution. Those studying in class 6 and otherwise eligible can also take the admission examination provided they pass class VI before joining the Institution and produce a Certificate to that effect from the Head of the recognised institution in which they are/were studying. The candidates also have to clear the written entrance examination conducted by the Sainik School Lucknow.
- Age limit for Class 7 (Boys Only): The candidates applying for the admission must be born between 2 July 2006 to 1 January 2008, inclusive of both the dates.
- Age limit for Class 9 (Girls Only): Teh candidates applying for the admission must be born between 2 July 2004 to 1 January 2006 inclusive of both the dates.
Sainik School Lucknow Application Form - Apply Online Here
The application process of Sainik School Lucknow has to be conducted through both Online & Offline mode. Candidates can avail the application form from the campus or can download from the official website of the Sainik School Lucknow. The candidates had to pay the application fee of Rs 600 via E-challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. The candidate does not have to submit the hard copy of the application form.
Sainik School Application Form - Application Closed
Sainik School Lucknow Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
The admit card for the Sainik School Lucknow has been released by UP Sainik School Lucknow. The candidates who have filled and submitted the Sainik School Application form can now download the admit card. The candidates are advised to check the details like name of the students, exam centre, exam dates etc. on the printed admit card. It is also to be noticed by the candidates that the admit card is an important document to be carried at the examination centre else the entry of the candidates in the examination hall will be restricted.
How to Download the Admit Card
- The candidates have to follow the given link
- Enter the Application Id and DOB
- Click on "Submit" Button and Print the Admit Card
Sainik School Exam Centre
Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Varanasi and
Lucknow. The candidate can select three exam centres while applying for admission and one will be allotted for the written exam by the exam authority.
On the day of exam: The candidate should get the Student Identity Card or the Bonafide Certificate with photograph(attested by the Head of the Institution) issued by recognised School in which they are studying on the day of the exam.
Sainik School Lucknow Merit List 2018
The Sainik School Merit List will be prepared for the final candidates who will be admitted to the UP Sainik School Lucknow; The Final Merit list will be made on the basis of the merit list of candidates vacancies and the basis of the result of the Medical test. The final merit list of the candidates will be available here on this page as soon as it is available officially, Applicants are advised to bookmark us using Ctrl+D and get latest updates.
Sainik School Lucknow Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be based on the merit list of entrance examination. Written Results of Entrance Exam for Class 7th and 9th have been declared.10 seats are declared as Part of Payment seats.
The fee structure of the Payment seat would be double the regular fee. For those Candidates who have qualified in the Written Exam for Admissions 2018-19, have to download their interview call letters using the link given below.
Download Interview Call Letters
(link will be activated when available)
Those candidates who qualified for the written examination will be invited for the interview round at the U.P. Sainik School. These candidates will be interviewed by a Selection Board consisting of the Principal U.P. Sainik School, an Army Officer not below the rank of Major deputed by the local formation Headquarters, a senior psychologist from the Education Department of the U.P. State and a team of schoolmasters.
Medical Fitness: Those candidates who qualified in the interview round are required to appear before a Military Medical Board on payment of Rs 100 for Gen and OBC candidates & Rs. 50 for SC/ST Candidates. The medical exam will be conducted in the Command Hospital, Lucknow. The standard of medical fitness is given in brochure. The findings of the Military Medical Board are final and binding. No reviewing authority is permissible, and no correspondence on the subject is entertained.
Documents required at the time of Admission in UP Sainik Schools
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school / BSA in the original.
- Domicile certificate of father issued by the competent authority in the original and self-attested copy.
- Caste certificate of the father (SC/ST/OBC) issued by the competent authority in the original and self-attested copy.
- Agreement bond on Rs.50 Special Adhesive Stamp. e. Affidavit on Rs.10/- non-judicial stamp regarding Antiragging and domicile.
- Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari in the original and self-attested copy.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the candidate.
Documents Required at the time of Interviews
- Domicile certificate of father issued by the Competent Authority in original along with 01 photocopies.
- Caste certificate of the father (SC/ST/OBC) issued by the competent authority in original along with 01 photocopies.
- Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari in original along with 01 photocopy
Quick Links Related to Sainik Schools
- Sainik School Lucknow Prospectus - Read Here
- UP Scholarship
- UPSTSE Scholarship - By UP State Government
- Rashtriya Military School Admission
Sainik Colony Lucknow Contact Details
- Ph.No. 7080936737, between 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs on working days only
- Col. Amit Chatterjee Principal
Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey Up Sainik School,
Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow-08
For any queries related to Sainik School Lucknow, You can write to us in the comments section below.