KVS Admission List 2017 for class one is declared on 22 March 2017. The admission process was online and ended on 15 March 2017. This is the KVS Result for Class 1. Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission is not only restricted to Central Government employees but are open to all, only certain priorities have been laid down for different categories to regulate the admissions. This page gives the information on the KVS Admission Result for all the schools in India, admission list of KVS in Delhi, KVS Khichripur Admission List and KVS AGCR Admission List to name a few.
Latest Update: KVS Admission list of students selected to Class 1 across the country has been released by many schools on their website. The lists are also available on the notice board of the schools. Link for admission list for some of the KVS is given on this page.
- Selection Intimation will also be emailed to parents on their registered email id by the respective KVS.
KVS Admission List for Class 1 (Declared)
22 March 2017
KVS Admission List for Class 2 onwards
25 April 2017
Display of list & admission for class 11
Within 30 days after the
Get complete details on - Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2017
KVS Admission List 2017 - Check KVS Admission Result Here
The Kendriya Vidyalaya admission list for Class 1 has been declared now. According to the reports, more than six lakh students have registered for the Kendriya Vidyalaya for class 1. The candidates can see the list of the Kendriya Vidyalaya lists which the candidates can check below.
|Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR|
|KV Andrews Ganj|
Priority will be given to the following candidates in the Kendriya Vidyalayas admission under Civil/Defence sector:
- Category I: Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen.
- Category II: Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Category III: Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Category IV: Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Category V: Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons.
List of the Kendriya Vidyalayas in India
There are total 1,136 Kendriya Vidyalaya across India. There are total 23 regions in India in which the Kendriya Vidyalaya is located. To check the complete list, the candidates are suggested to follow the link given below.
- Click Here to check the list of Kendriya Vidyalaya
Criteria for Selecting students for KVS Class 1 Admission
- In first phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) per section in class I are to be filled as per RTE Provisions that is 25% of the seats and these 10 seats will be filled by “Draw of Lots” from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/differently abled (who are residents of Neighbourhood) taken together.
- In Second Phase, the remaining seats are to be filled as per existing priority category system. If there is any shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, then they shall be made good by admitting SC/ST candidates.
15% seats of the total seats will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for SC/ST candidates, the shortfall in the number of seats will be reserved for SC and ST, will be worked out after considering the number of SC/St children admitted under RTE quota.