JSTSE Application Form is now available online. Students who want to appear in JSTSE 2018 can apply and download the application form. JSTSE exam 2018 will be conducted on 20 January 2019. The admit card comes along with the JSTSE Application Form and is to be sent to the state concerned officer.
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) is a science talent search exam for students of Class 9 studying in Delhi conducted by the Science Branch of Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi. JSTSE is organized at the state level and total 150 scholarships are offered to the shortlisted candidates. The JSTSE Application submission will close after 20 September 2018.
JSTSE Application Form 2018 Dates
Given below are the JSTSE 2018 dates to keep in mind
Submission of JSTSE Application Form
10 to 20 September 2018
Date of issue of Roll No. by Sc.Branch
7 to 18 January 2018
JSTS Examination date
20 January 2018
JSTSE Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
The JSTSE Application form can be filled through offline mode. The candidates have to download the JSTSE Application form from the official website or click on the link given below. The filled application form has to be submitted by the end of the first week of September 2018.
Click here to Download JSTSE Application Form
Steps to fill the JSTSE Application form Cum Admit Card
STEP 1: Fill the Roll No. and School ID in given boxes.
STEP 2: Fill the Name, Contact Number, School Contact Details etc.
STEP 3: Mention the account details in the given section.
STEP 4: Paste the passport size photograph of the candidate in the given box.
JSTSE Application Form Submission
The submission of JSTSE Application Form 2018 can be done through the school authorities only and an individual cannot register for JSTSE on his/her own. The JSTSE Application Form has to be filled by the school authorities.
- Head of the Schools will get the Application -cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate.
- Three copies of Receipt of JSTS Application Performa duly filled & attested by HOS (Head of School) should be submitted to the Science Branch office between 10 AM to 3 PM on working days. Applications sent by post will not be accepted in any case.
- Attested copy of caste/PH certificate (if any) should be attached with the application form at the time of submission. The application form has to be submitted at the following address:
Government of NCT,
Delhi Directorate of Education,
Science Branch Old Gargi College Building (behind LSR College)
Lajpat Nagar-4, New Delhi-24
Documents to be submitted along with JSTSE Application Form 2018
Usually, there is no requirement of submission of documents along with the JSTSE Application Form. Given below are the documents to be submitted along with the JSTSE Application Form in some specific cases.
- In case of a candidate who is an SC, ST or PwD, candidates must attach an attested copy of caste/PwD certificate with the JSTSE application form at the time of submission.
- In case the income of the parents of the candidate does not exceed Rs 1,50,000 then the candidate is required to provide an Income Certificate from Employer/Tehsildar of the District/Area.
JSTSE Admit Card 2018
The admit card of JSTSE is available along with the application form online. The candidate has to fill up the details in the admit card and send it to the state concerned officer. The admit card is then returned to the candidate with exam centre filled in it. The last date to submit JSTSE Application cum admit card is 20 September 2018.
Candidates are advised not to the JSTSE admit card and keep it safe as the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
JSTSE stands for Junior Science Talent Search Examination and is conducted by the Science Branch of Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi. It is an examination conducted for the students studying in class 9 in Delhi. The students of all the schools including Government/Government Aided/NDMC/Public/KV/Navodaya can participate in JSTSE. The JSTSE exam is conducted in the month of January. In this exam, questions related to General Knowledge, Science and Mathematics are asked. A total of 150 scholarships are distributed and given to the best performers.
In case of any query related to JSTSE Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.