IMO Results 2017-18 has been declared by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) for the 11th IMO Olympiad exam conducted on 5 & 14 December 2017. All the candidates who appeared in the exam can now check the result by following the link available on this page. International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) is organized by SOF or Science Olympiad Foundation, which is a Non-Profit organization. This page gives the details regarding the IMO Results 2017-18 only. Participants of IMO will be ranked based on marks obtained by them in the exam. Along with the answer keys, the candidates will also be able to check the IMO Cut Off scores for which the link is given on this page.
Latest Update: Candidates are informed that the admit card of Level 2 examination is now available to download on 29 January 2018. Candidates can click on the following link to download the SOF Admit Card 2017-18.
IMO Cut Offs 2017-18 has been released, Scroll down to get the cut-offs.
Register Here for updates on Olympiads offered by SOF
|5 and 14 December 2017|
IMO Cut Off
|8 January 2018|
IMO Result (Level 1) - Declared!
|10 January 2018|
|IMO Level 2 Exam||
|IMO Result Level 2||
IMO Results 2017-18 - Check Level 1 Result Here
IMO Results 2017-18 has been declared by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) for the 11th IMO Olympiad exam conducted on 5 & 14 December 2017. All the candidates who appeared in the exam can now check the result by following the link given below. The result comprises the total score secured by the students. The candidates who qualify the Level 1 exam will then appear in the Level 2 exam which is likely to be conducted in the month of February 2018.
IMO Result 2017 - Check Here
How to Check the IMO Results
- The candidates have to follow the link given above
- The link will redirect the candidates to the SOF official website
- The candidates are then required to select the "SOF IMO" to check the result
- At last, the candidates then have to enter their roll number and click on "View Results"
IMO Participants can also Apply for ALLEN CHAMP 2018
The candidates who have participated in IMO Exam by SOF can also register for Allen Champ. The students are advised to read the eligibility guidelines before registration. You don't have to pay a fee or give an exam for this. Just have to register for Allen Champ and get rewarded on the basis of your past achievements.
Apply here for Free Participation
Scholarship for Aakash Classroom Coaching Program - Apply
How to Check IMO Results 2017-18
- To Check the IMO Result 2017-18, the candidate has to Enter the Roll No.inthebelow-given format – Their School Code, Class Number, Roll No.
- e.g. AN0001-04-001
- The Student can download the IMO Result 2017-18 online and no separate result would be sent by post.
- The Downloaded IMO Result 2017-18 is valid for future references.
After IMO Results 2017 -18 Level 1
- Every student who appears in any SOF-Olympiad exam is provided with a Student Performance Report (SPR).
- An SPR is a detailed analysis of how the student attempted the 1st level Olympiad exam.
- This is expected to enable the student to understand her/his strengths and areas requiring improvement in absolute terms and also on a competitive scale consisting of lacs of students of her/his class who appeared for the Olympiad.
- After the result gets declared, the candidates need to prepare for the level 2 exam of IMO. The candidates are required to click on the link below to know the IMO level 2 exam pattern, syllabus.
IMO Results 2017- Who will qualify for IMO 2nd Level?
The candidates who will qualify for level one of IMO will be eligible for the level two. Detailed criteria for qualifying for the 2nd level of IMO are given below:
- Top 5% of students, class-wise, who appeared for the 1st level Olympiad.
- Top 10 rank Holders, State wise & Class wise.
- Class topper, where 10 or more students from a class appeared for the IMO and scored 50% or more marks.
IMO Cut Off 2017-18 (Released)
The Science Olympiad Foundation has released the IMO Cut Off 2017-18 along with the result. The candidates who have appeared in the exam would be able to check the result and the cutoff marks for the 11th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). The cut off marks are class wise. In case more than one student score same total marks, marks obtained section wise are considered to determine qualifiers to the 2nd level. Weightage is given to sections in the following order:
How to Know IMO Results based on the Cut off Marks
SOF has released the IMO Answer Keys for all the sets of Maths Olympiad. The students can calculate their marks based on the answer key. If the total marks calculated by you is greater than or equal to the cut off marks released by SOF then there are high chances that you are eligible for Level 2.
The final selection status would be known after the declaration of the IMO Results 2017. You can register for an update with us and we will send you the SMS as soon as the result is declared.
11th IMO 2017-18 Cut Off for Top 5%
10th IMO 2016-17 Cut off for Top 5%
9th IMO Cut off for Top 5%
The Maths Olympiad IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad) is conducted by SOF and is a means to identify and encourage the mathematical creativity of children in schools across India and abroad. Students who qualify IMO Level 1 participated in Level 2.
If the candidates have any queries related to IMO Results 2017-18, you can write to us in the comment section below