FAEA BHEL Scholarship renewal 2016 will depend on the approval of Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access (FAEA). FAEA will renew the FAEA BHEL Scholarship considering the student's performance in the last semester. FAEA Scholarship is sponsored by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) and 50 students will be given the scholarship.
FAEA BHEL Scholarship is for undergraduate students in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical and professional disciplines in institutes located in India. FAEA BHEL scholarship is for economically backward and the Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates.
FAEA BHEL Scholarship Renewal 2016
FAEA BHEL Scholarship will be renewed only on approval of Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access (FAEA). Conditions for Approval of FAEA BHEL Scholarship renewal will be subject to the following conditions:
- FAEA BHEL Scholarship renewal will only possible with a minimum 60% marks in the last semester.
- If the students are not able to secure 60% or could not clear all papers and promoted to next year he/she is required to submit explanation regarding the same (Candidates may attach extra sheet if required).
- In the case of any kind of medical reasons, the candidates need to attach attested medical certificates.
Documents required for FAEA BHEL Scholarship Renewal:
Candidates opting for the Renewal of the scholarship must send the following documents:
- Class 10 and Class 12 Mark sheet attested by college/school Principal
- Attested photocopy of the candidate’s BPL Card/BPL certificate
- Attested photocopy of latest income certificate, issued by the authorized Govt.Agency/Department.
- Attested photocopy of Certificate of Caste, if the candidates have declared SC/ST or OBCs in their application form, issued by the authorized Govt. Agency/department.
- Scholarship Declaration letter signed by the student and duly attested by their college Principal. (Candidates must mention any kind of financial help mentioning the amount they are getting from college/ Government/ any other agency)
- Certificate of expenditure (Fee and Hostel & Mess) issued by their college Principal or A certificate of expenditure or a certificate of expenditure prepared by the student and attested by the principal.
- (This certificate of expenditure should contain all expense payable in the session of 2016-17)
- Permanent mailing address form filled in completely by the candidate.
- College and course details.
- 2 passport size photographs (Candidates must write their Confirmation Code and Name at the back of the photo)
- Bank details form completely filled by the candidate
- Photo identity card (College Id Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, etc.)
- Recommendation Letter - To be submitted at the beginning of each academic year.
Submission of FAEA BHEL Scholarship Renewal form
Candidates must send the duly filled in Application form along with all the important documents mentioned above to the following address:
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA),
C- 25, Qutab Institutional Area,
Mehrauli Road, Delhi-110016
It is to be noted that the renewal of scholarship will totally depend on FAEA’s approval.