About FAEA Scholarship
FAEA Scholarship 2019 is created for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical and professional disciplines in institutes located in India. FAEA scholarship 2019 is sponsored by TATA and others and 50 students will be given the scholarship.
Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access (FAEA) is a foundation working in the field of Education and is working to uplift the weaker sections of the society. The Foundation was set up in 2002. The Foundation focus on equality of education and is enabling the members of economically & Socially Disadvantaged groups.
FAEA Scholarship Dates 2019-20
|FAEA Scholarship Application Begins
||22 May 2019
|Last date to fill Application Form
||15 June 2019
FAEA is a foundation with a commitment to promote education with a view of equality among all students. It works with the utmost priority to uplift the education system by providing help and support to economically weaker sections of the society. It has established itself keeping in view the importance of equality that the education system demands and, make sure that talent doesn't lag behind the obstructive path that the lack of financial resources outlays.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of FAEA Scholarship
FAEA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 12 Passed
- Nationality: Should be an Indian Citizen & Permanent Resident of the Country.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board in India.
- Students in first-year pursuing studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical and professional disciplines can apply for this scholarship.
- Financial Background: Students belonging to Socially & Economically Weaker Backgrounds in the Below Poverty Line - BPL Category.
FAEA Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the FAEA Scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits:
- The Candidate selected for FAEA Scholarship 2019 will be provided financial aid for completing the graduation course.
- Number of Scholarships: There are a total of 50 Scholarships.some special scholarships for Girls Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged section in the BPL category from Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu
- There are also scholarships for General Category students that need cum merit-based financial grants for those students who have obtained above 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/or have been able to get admission in the first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country
- Awards: The Scholarship will cover the following things
- Duration of the Scholarship: The Financial grant is applicable to the first instance for 3 years and it will be extended for 2 more years to pursue the postgraduate studies depending upon the student's performance in the Graduation Exams.
- The Final award is as per the discretion of FAEA and may cover up to the full cost of the proposed study.
- FAEA will provide a second class journey for one round trip to the point of destination and return to home city/village for appearing in the interview.
- Female candidates will be given reimbursement for them plus one person accompanying them for the Interview.
FAEA Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates can fill the application form for FAEA Scholarship 2019 through online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website of FAEA Scholarship to fill the application form or click on the following. This online application also can be made for the Scholarship.
Click here to Apply
About the FAEA Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- The Application Form has 33 Questions
- The Candidate will receive an 8 digit confirmation code after filling the online application form and that has to be kept for future correspondence.
- No Documents have to be sent with the Application Form.
FAEA Scholarship Result 2019 and Selection Process
The selected students will be further selected by Regional Panels comprising of scholars, NGOs. Selected students will be called for a Personal Interview and they need to bring in their Original Certificates for verification. The final decision will be made by the panel at National Level and the grant will be submitted to the host institution.
FAEA Scholarship Contact Details
C – 25, Qutab Institutional Area
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110 016.
Ph: 011 41689133
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More