AICTE JK Scholarship renewal 2015-16 has started and the students should upload all the necessary documents on the AICTE website to get the scholarship. AICTE JK Scholarship was started to promote the students of Jammu and Kashmir for their higher education and is offered to the students who are enrolled in Undergraduate courses in Medical, Engineering, and General Degree Courses. The Application for renewal for AICTE JK Scholarship can only be made ONLINE.
Latest:All the pending cases which are under process of renewal will be cleared by AICTE by July 7,2016.
Tuition Fee payment will be made as per actuals or as per the norms laid down by State Fee Regulatory Authority, whichever is less and within the overall ceiling of the guidelines.
|Courses||Amount (Per annum)|
|Engineering||Rs. 1.25 Lakhs|
|Medical Studies including BDS||Rs. 3.00 Lakhs|
Hostel Fees will be reimbursed up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum, including maximum reimbursement of Rs 15,000 towards Books and stationery. The hostel fee will be paid as per actuals.
Reimbursement for private accommodation: The expenses incurred by the students, who are not residing in the hostel and have paid rent for private accommodation and incurred expenses on account of food and books/stationery would be reimbursed subject to the institute certifying the reasonableness of these expenses & non-availability of hostel accommodation, as per actual and rent should be restricted to the Hostel Fees charged by the institute/ College or as per the overall ceiling of the guidelines, whichever is less.
Scholarship Disbursal Procedure
AICTE JK Scholarship 2015-16 will be disbursed under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme only. The scholarship would be disbursed directly into the bank account of the beneficiary which needs to be preferably seeded with the Aadhar Number.
Important Documents for Renewal of AICTE Scholarship
The students are required to pay the fee to the Institute and upload the following documents after getting it verified from their institute. Some of the most important documents for renewal purpose are as follows:
- A copy of Mark sheet of the last semester /end term 2014-15 results showing the academic progress of the student.
- In case the result is not declared by the affiliating university or examination is not conducted and the student is promoted to next class, a certificate in this regards issued by the Head if the Institution.
- Fee Receipts (Tuition/ Hostel/ Other Incidental charges) for the Academic Year 2015-16, for which the scholarship is being claimed.
- In case, no fee has been paid by the student the head of the Institute may issue a certificate stating the same. In such cases, Tuition fee would be paid as per DTE fee structure and Hostel fee as per Institute fee structure.
- In case if a student is not residing in the Hostel he/she needs to provide the following documents:
- Certificate from University/Institute regarding Reasonability of Rent claimed.
- Rent agreement for the period of rent claimed/rent receipts.
- Book receipts in the name of students detailing names of books purchased for the AY for which the scholarship is being claimed and duly attested by the Authorized signatory of the Institute.
- Copy of first two page of Bank Pass Book clearly indicating followings:
- Name of Account Holder
- Name and Address of the bank
- IFSC Code, CBS Code
- Bank Account Number
- Copy of Aadhar Card (if available)