TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2018 can be generated at the time of application process and it can also be obtained after 2-3 days of the application form filling at the respective help centres of candidates or by following the link given below. Candidates will be able to download their hall ticket through the official website of TS POLYCET. The link to download the Hall Ticket will be available on our page. The hall ticket will be available only to the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and made the application payment. Candidates are advised to contact the helpline centres, In case of any error in the hall ticket. If any candidate will be found with wrong data in the Hall Ticket at the time of exam then, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Get the complete details about TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2018 from our page.
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2018 Dates
TS POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket Availability
At the time of Application Process
TS POLYCET 2018 Exam
Third Week of April 2018
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2018 - polycetts.nic.in Hall Ticket
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket can be obtained from the helpdesk centre as well as candidates can also download it from the official website whose link is given below this page. Admit cards will not be sent through post to any candidate. Here we are giving the steps for getting the hall ticket.
- At the Time of Application Form Filling: Candidates can get the Hall Ticket just after filling the application form and paying the application fee successfully. For this purpose, the candidates need to visit the nearest TS POLYCET Helpdesk centre. The Operator at the Help Line Centre will enter the data given in the application form and upload the photo and signatures after scanning and give a print out to the student for verification of the data entered. If the student will be satisfied with the data entered then the operator will press the Confirm button and generate the Hall Ticket for the student.
- After 2-3 Days of Application Form Filling: The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately will not be possible in the last few days, as heavy rush will be usual. So, if they will not file the application early then they will have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days of the application process. So, it will be better to fill the application form in the initial days and get the Hall Ticket hand to hand.
- Downloading from the Internet: In the candidate will not be able to receive the Hall ticket from the helpdesk centres then they can obtain the same through the internet from the official website of TS POLYCET or contact personally any helpline centre.
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket Download
(Link will be activated when available officially)
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket Online - Steps to Download
For downloading the TS POLYCET online Hall Ticket, candidates need to follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of TS POLYCET or click on the link given here.
- STEP 2: Now click on the link here Download Admit card.
- STEP 3: Now candidates need to fill the details to download the Hall Ticket.
- STEP 4: Candidates have to download it and print the hall ticket.
- STEP 5: The printouts should be and kept safe till the admission process gets over.
Candidates should keep in mind that the Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate. Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination centre only after showing their printed Hall ticket.
TS POLYCET 2018 - Complete Details
In case of any query related to TS POLYCET Hall Ticket, candidates can write to us in the comment section below.