TS POLYCET Results 2018 will be declared on 28 April 2018 for the entrance exam to be conducted on 21 April 2018. To qualify for TS POLYCET 2018 exam, the candidate must score 36 marks in total out of 120 (30%). Scorecards of the candidates will be issued within one week from the date of declaration of the result. The marks obtained by the candidate will be used for creating their rank list. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidates, the admission will be offered to them in the diploma and engineering courses. Candidates can refer this article to get the complete information related to the TS POLYCET Results 2018.
TS POLYCET Results 2018 Dates
TS POLYCET Exam
21 April 2018
TS POLYCET Results Declaration
28 April 2018
TS POLYCET Counselling
TS POLYCET Results 2018 – Check Result Here
Candidates can check the results from the official site of TS POLYCET 2018. The link to check the result will also be provided on this page as soon as it will be declared. The result will be declared in online mode only and the candidates can also download their rank cards here. The candidates can check their result by following the link given below and on www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in and www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
TS POLYCET Results 2018
(Link will be activated when available)
How to Check TS POLYCET Results 2018
Candidates can download the result by following the steps given below:
- STEP 1: First of all candidates need to Visit the official website or click on the link given on this page.
- STEP 2: Now they need to click on the check result link and enter their roll number.
- STEP 3: The result will appear on the screen of the candidates.
- STEP 4: Candidates can check their result and download it.
- STEP 5: Candidates are advised to take the extra printout of the result card for future references.
TS POLYCET Results 2018 – Important Instructions
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes will be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates who will get less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2018 will be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission. While checking the results candidates should keep in mind that request for revaluation or re-totalling will not be entertained under any circumstances because every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates.
Tie Breaking Criteria in TS POLYCET
If there will be a tie for the same rank at the entrance test, the marks of the following subjects will be considered in the same order as given below:
- i) Mathematics
- iii) Date of Birth
While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained the higher rank. In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
TS POLYCET Counselling 2018
Counselling will be conducted for the successful candidates of TS POLYCET 2018 and the detailed schedule of counselling will be made available after the declaration of TS POLYCET Result. It is necessary for all the candidates to attend the counselling with original documents as prescribed by the authority. The seat allotment details will be displayed on the website by the exam conducting authority. The admission will be done the basis of TS POLYCET 2018 scores.
Documents required at the time of TS POLYCET 2018 Counselling:
Candidates who have been called for counselling have to bring the following certificates, which are relevant to them in original for verification purpose along with one set of attested copies.
- Marksheet of SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- Community Certificate from Revenue Authorities, issued by officers not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) in respect of BC, SC and ST candidates.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- POLYCET-2018 Hall ticket and Rank Card.
- Certificate of study for the entire period of education from Class IV to X.
- In respect of candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination privately, without schooling, a Certificate of Residence.
- In case of candidates who are not local to any one of the University area, a Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Mandal Revenue officer (MRO) for a total period 10 years of residence, excluding the period of study outside the State, or in case of parent, excluding the period of employment outside the State.
- In case of candidates who are not Local to any one of the University areas, a certificate from the employer with whom the parents or the spouse of the candidate are employed.
- In case of candidates who are permanent residents of Quli Qutub Shah Urban Development Authority area and desirous of seeking admission, into QQ Govt. Polytechnic, Old City, Hyderabad, a Residence Certificate from MRO is to be produced (Original) (Refer G.O.Ms.No.383, LEN & TE Department, Dated 4-10-1985). The Ration Card and attested voter Identity Card of parent issued by Revenue Authorities are also to be produced in support of the claim.
- The Medical Certificate in the format given in Annexure-VIII, issued by State/District Medical Board in case of Physically handicapped candidate (Vide G.O.Ms.No.109, Women’s Development, Child Welfare & Labour Department, Dt.15-6-1992).
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of NCC Candidates.
- Participation Certificate in International Youth Exchange Programme, Republic Day Parade at Delhi, State level competition, if any.
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service in case of Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) and Service Certificate in case of serving personnel from the competent authority.
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original) issued by various organisations constituted by State/Central Government to conduct tournaments at various levels (to be counter-signed by the Headmaster of the School / D.E.O.).
- Conduct Certificate from Head of the Institution where last studied.
- Original Transfer Certificate to be produced within a week from the date of seeking Admission, failing which the admission granted will be automatically cancelled without notice and the resulting vacancy will be duly filled.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from any Doctor not below the rank of Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Income Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer in 2018.
- Minority Community certificate issued by the Headmaster.
TS POLYCET 2018 - Complete Details
In case of any query related to TS POLYCET Results 2018, you can write to us in the comments section below.