Haryana Engineering Application Form 2017 is available here for B.Tech, B.Tech (BioTech), and B.Arch Admissions. There is no entrance exam for taking admissions and students are given admission on the basis of JEE Main Rank 2017 and Inter-SE Merit. The last date to apply for Haryana Engineering Admission is 6 June 2017. The candidates can apply online by following the link given below this page.
- Haryana Engineering Application Fee: Rs: 200
|Date for B.E and B.Tech|
|23 May 2017|
Last date to Apply
|6 June 2017|
Last date to deposit fee through credit/debit card or net banking
|6 June 2017|
Last date to deposit fee through E-Challan
|7 June 2017|
Last date to Submit Application form and
|8 June 2017|
Haryana Engineering Application Form 2017 - Apply Here
The candidates need to Apply online only for Haryana Engineering Admissions 2017 for B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch admission. Haryana Engineering Application forms will be available from 23 May 2017.
Candidates must upload their recent passport size coloured photograph (JPG File Maximum of 30 KB size) and signature (JPG File Maximum of 20 KB size) in the application form.
Photograph and Signature: Candidates must upload their recent passport size coloured photograph (JPG File Maximum of 30 KB size) and signature (JPG File Maximum of 20 KB size) in the application form.
Payment of the Application Fee: The candidates need to fill the online Application form completely pay application fee of Rs 200 in the following two way:
- E-challan: Candidate can take a printout of e-challan and shall deposit on the next day in any branch of following designated banks:
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- Online Payment Gateway: The payment can also be made online through credit/debit card or through Netbanking.
Submission of Haryana Engineering Application Form 2017
The students have to submit the printout of the duly filled application form along with the attested copies of required documents and send it to the given address before 6 June 2017.
The Office of HSTES,
Bays No. 7-12,
Sector 4, Panchkula, Haryana
Candidates applying for B.Arch also have to submit the Merit Calculation Form.
Documents to enclose with Haryana Engineering Admission Form
- Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana)
- Proof of Application fee deposition
- Income Certificate in Case of TFW Category - Certificate of the parents from all sources from the Organization where parents are working or Affidavit of Income on stamp paper from Notary (Annual income of Parents / Guardians should be less than Rs. 6.00 lakh from all sources. Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana)
- Proof of Application fee deposition.
Additional documents for B.Arch Students
Candidates are also required to deposit the Merit Calculation Form along with the following documents:
- Attested copies of qualifying exam
- NATA score Card
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate
In the case of any query about Haryana Engineering Application form, the candidate can contact Haryana State Technical Education Society Call Centre at 18004202026 or write to us in the comment section below.