CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2017 for Bible Test is available to download. CMC Ludhiana Admit card can be downloaded by following the link available towards the end of this page. CMC Ludhiana Admit Card is available only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled CMC Ludhiana Application Form 2017 ONLINE before the due date. CMC Ludhiana UGAT 2017 will be conducted by Christian Medical College and Hospital. The candidates can download the CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2017 on this page.
Latest Update: CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2017 for the Bible Test is available to download for the candidates. The candidates have to follow the link given towards the end of this page and should fill the required credentials to download the admit card.
- CMC Ludhiana MBBS and BDS 2017 admissions will be done on the basis of NEET UG scores conducted by Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana.
- CMC allows admission into MBBS/ BDS course through NEET exams and for admission into B.Sc. Nursing and BPT courses, there is separate CMC entrance exam.
CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2017 for Bible Test - Download Here
The CMC Ludhiana Admit Card for the Bible test is released. The candidates who have filled and submitted the application form can download the admit card from this page. The link to download the admit card is given below. To download the Admit card, the candidate will need to log-in using the valid user ID and password.
CMC Ludhiana Admit Card for Bible Test - Download Here
CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2017 contains the Candidate's name, photograph, signature; timetable, the address of the Test centre for the applicant and other relevant information.
Unable to download CMC Ludhiana Admit Card
If a candidate is unable to download the CMC Ludhiana admit card by the due date or has any discrepancy in admit card, he/she must contact the office of the Registrar.
Christian Medical College,
Ludhiana - 141008
CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2017 - Important Instructions
- The candidate has to take two print outs of the downloaded CMC Ludhiana Hall Ticket. One copy has to be submitted at the examination centre and the second copy must be preserved for future use.
- Affix a latest passport size photograph and sign in the space provided for ‘signature of candidate’.
- Candidates must verify the 'Program' name given on the Hall Ticket. cases of discrepancies must be reported immediately, details given towards the end of the page.
- 'UGAT-2017' must be mentioned on your Admit card if you eligible only for the Entrance Test.
- ‘UGAT-2017 & BIBLE TEST’ must be mentioned on your admit card if you have applied to the Christians with Service Commitment Category.
- The candidate has to carry an original government Photo ID and a photocopy of the same to the examination centre.
Guidelines for the candidates appearing in CMC Ludhiana Entrance Exam 2017
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a Valid CMC Ludhiana Admit Card 2017 to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Preserve the CMC Ludhiana Admit card 2017 in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Do not tamper the CMC Ludhiana Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- CMC Ludhiana 2017 Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
In case, of any query regarding CMS Ludhiana Admit Card 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below.