CMC Vellore Application Form 2017 (Fresh Application) is available on the official website and on this page below from 13 March 2017 and the last date to apply for the admission to Gropu A/ Undergraduate Courses is 15 June 2017. CMC Vellore Admission 2017 to 100 MBBS seats in CMC Vellore and many other courses like B.Sc Nursing and other B.Sc Diploma and Degree Courses of Allied health Sciences. Candidates seeking admission in MBBS should also register for the admissions however the NEET 2017 Scores are mandatory to apply. Candidates have to apply online for MBBS Course only before 13 March 2017. Complete details on filling the CMC Vellore Application Form 2017, procedure to apply online is given below.
All candidates are requested to submit their NEET scores online, within a week of the announcement of the NEET Result, not later than 17 June 2017.
For MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and AHS Degree courses candidates are required to fill the common CMC Vellore Application Form. CMC Vellore Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted in only Computer-based mode on 30 June 2017, by CMC Vellore for B.Sc Nursing and Allied Courses. The admission in CMC Vellore MBBS Course will be based on NEET Exam.
This page gives information on the Application process for an undergraduate course in Medical (MBBS), Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) and Allied Health Sciences (AHS) Degree courses.
CMC Vellore Online Application begins
|13 March 2017|
CMC Vellore Online Application for B.Sc Nursing &
|15 June 2017|
CMC Vellore 's Last Date for submission of NEET Scores(For MBBS Only) and Supporting Documents
|17 June 2017
(Before 12:00 Noon)
Download CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017
|CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Aptitude Assessment STEP 1
(Common to all Courses)
30 June 2017
|CMC Vellore Entrance Exam for Physics, Chemistry and
Biology STEP 1
(AHS degree & BSc. Nursing)
30 June 2017
CMC Vellore Application Form 2017 - Apply here
Candidates can fill the CMC Vellore Application form 2017 Online through the Internet from any place of convenience.The applicants have to submit all the details as per the qualifications, reservation and other conditions laid down under the respective Statutes of the participating national law Universities. Candidates have to follow the link given below to apply online for CMC Vellore MBBS, BSc Nursing and Allied Health Sciences Courses. Candidates can apply for the Maximum of 7 courses out of the list of 21 Courses under Group A and it is also advised to list the courses in order of preference.
|MBBS (001)||Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Lang. Path (008)||BSc Medical Sociology (015)|
|BSc Nursing (002)||BSc Critical Care Technology (009)||BSc Cardiopulmonary Perfusion Care Tech. (016)|
|BOT (003)||BSc Dialysis Technology (010)||BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology (017)|
|BPT (004)||BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology (011)||BSc Neuro-Electrophysiology (018)|
|BSc MLT (005)||Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (012)||BSc Emergency & Trauma Care Technology (019)|
|B.Optom (006)||BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology (013)||BSc Cardiac Technology (020)|
|BSc Medical Record Sciences (007)||BSc Radiotherapy Technology (014)||BSc Respiratory Therapy (021)|
Steps involved in the Application Process
- STEP 1: Registration: candidates have to enter their personal details like contact login ID and password to register on CMC Vellore Official website.
- STEP 2: Filling the Application Form: Now the candidates will be able to access the CMC Vellore Application Form where they have to enter their Academic, Educational and other relevant details like preferences of courses, test centres etc.
- STEP 3: Upload photograph and signature: After filling the correct information candidates have to upload their scanned copy of Photograph, signature and Thumb Impression.
- STEP 4: Payment of the Application Fees: Now Finally candidates have to make payment for the application form.
Things to be kept ready before filling CMC Vellore MBBS 2017 Application Form
- Scanned copy of Photograph: Size not more than 80 kb in jpeg format (Width 150x Height 150 pixels). The photograph should be taken after February 1, 2017.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature: Size not more than 50 kb in jpeg format (150x50 pixels)
- E-mail ID: Candidates need to have a valid e-mail ID before applying online.
- Name of Sponsor for Sponsored category: If you are a student from the Sponsored Category, you have to choose the name of the Sponsor from the Drop-down list.
- Choose Two Test Centres: Candidates can give a first and second choice of test centre while filling up the application form. The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference given by the applicant in the application.
Important Instructions for filling CMC Vellore Application form
- No Changes after Clicking Submit Button: You cannot make any changes once you submit the Application Form.
- Interruptions while filling the form: If you get interrupted during the online form fill-up process after submitting the basic personal and academic details, you can again login using your application number and birth date.
- Payment via Challan/ Debit/credit card: Candidates can make payment via ICICI Bank challan or debit/credit card.
- Courses Applied on the Basis of Preference: When you click on a course option, you will be asked to give your order of preference for the courses. You can choose seven courses on the basis of preference from the drop down box. Also, choose the category under which you are applying for the course (All India Open/ SC or ST/ Sponsored Category)
CMC Vellore Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee for MBBS / B.Sc Nursing & AHS Degree Course for Indian Nationals is Rs. 1300 and the break up of the same is discussed below.
- Administrative Fee: Rs. 800
- Registration Fee: Rs. 500 per course
Application Fee - For Foreign Nationals
|SAARC Countries INR||Rest of the World US $|
Registration Fee (Group A)
Modes of Payment of CMC Vellore Application Fee 2017
- ICICI Bank Challan: The fees can also be paid through bank challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the bank challan and the Original Bank Challan has to be sent to CMC Vellore office.
- Online Payment: Online Payment can be made using Credit/Debit Card. The students should use only his/her or parent/guardian's debit/credit card for making the payment of the application form fees.
Submission of the CMC Vellore Application Form 2017
CMC Vellore Application Form for the UG Courses Admission to MBBS/BSc Nursing and Allied Health Sciences Courses is to be submitted in Offline mode. After Filling the online application form and paying the required fee candidates have to send the printed copy of application form along with the supporting documents to the given below address, which must reach before the due date. Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will receive the Email within the 1 week of application form submission.
"Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002"
All India Open Category
- Online Payment: If the candidate has made payment online, then he/she need not send any documents to the Registrar.
- Offline Payment: If the candidate is making payment via ICICI Bank Challan, they are required to send the Challan to the Registrar on or before April 2017.
SC/ST or Sponsored Category Students
Candidates which belong to SC/ST or Sponsored category are required to send the following documents (whichever is applicable) along with Challan (if making offline payment) to The Registrar on or before April 1, 2017.
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians category along with the following documents:
- Baptism/ Confirmation Certificate
- Annexure IV
- Annexure VI
In case of and discrepancy, candidates are required to enquire via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Acknowledgement of the CMC Vellore Application Form
Students will receive a confirmation mail after the is received at the Registrar’s office.The candidates will receive an e-mail from CMC Vellore within a week of the final submission of the CMC Vellore Application Form 2017. In case the students do not receive the confirmation e-mail then he/she should send an e-mail to CMC Vellore office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retrieve CMC Vellore Application Form 2017
In case the candidate forgets the CMC Vellore application form Number then they can retrieve the application form by entering the following details:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Address
If the application form is incomplete or you do not have the application number or you have forgotten the application number then the candidate can get the CMC Vellore Application Number.
CMC Vellore Application Helpline 2017
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632002
Phone : +91 (416) 2284255 / 2284495
Fax : (0416) 2262788