About BVP CET Medical 2014
Who can apply – The eligibility criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian resident.
- Candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December, 2014.
- Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC examination from any recognized Board/ University from any school/college situated in India.
- Candidates those who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i. e. H.S.C./10+2 etc. but whose results have not been declared can also apply.
a) For MBBS / BDS
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks inPhysics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and also should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually. Candidate should also have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at CET-2014 (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category in both CET and 10+2 examination).
b) For BAMS
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks inPhysics, Chemistry and Biology and also should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology individually (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
c) For BHMS
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks inPhysics, Chemistry and Biology and also should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
In case any seat remain vacant in BHMS course, candidates who will fulfill the minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is "That the candidate seeking admission should have passed 12th std. (HSC or equivalent examination) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his subjects." Will also be considered eligible.
Application process and mode of submission
Eligible candidates can apply in the following manner:
- Offline: Candidate can fill the application form appended at the end of the brochure and make the payment in person by cash or by drawing a DD of any Nationalized Bank, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University”, payable at Pune.
Note: Candidate those who fill the form through Demand Draft (DD) mode need to send application form along with original Demand Draft (DD) by Writing down their name and application form number behind DD to the following address on or before May 2, 2014 by 5:00PM:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Second Floor, CET Dept.,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Click here for Instructions to apply for BVP Pune Entrance Exam
Note – International candidates can Click here to apply for BVP Pune Exam
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test (CET) -2014 and the result will be declared June 16, 2014.
- Selection process will be followed up by counselling session from July 1, 2014 to July 10, 2014.
- CET-2014 is a 3 hours duration examination containing only one question paper in English. It will contain 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct / most appropriate.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
- Subject combination will be as following:
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
Address BVP CET Medical 2014
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
2nd floor, Bharati Bhavan
LBS Road, Pune
Contact BVP CET Medical 2014
For Online Registration Query
Tel: +91-20-24407100 , 020- 24407163
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org