About AIPMT 2015
- AIPMT 2015, All India Pre Medical Test is conducted by CBSE, New Delhi on All India basis .
- AIPMT 2015 is for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the academic session 2015-16 and also for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges voluntarily Participating in the test >> Colleges Accepting AIPMT 2014 Score
- At present 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges run by the Central Government, state governments, municipal, or other local authorities in India, except in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir are filled up by AIPMT Exam.
- Online application for AIPMT 2015 will open in first week of December 2014 >> Read the Notification
- Also see the list of Top Medical Colleges in India
Participating Universities/ States/ Institutions for AIPMT 2014
Apart from 15% all India quota seats, these states would be accepting the score of AIPMT for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses in their respective state/ institute.
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Chhattisgarh
University of Health Sciences, Government of Haryana
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Himachal Pradesh
Department of Health, Medical Education and Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh
Medical Directorate, Government of Manipur
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Nagaland
Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha
Department of Medical Education and Research, Government of Punjab
Government Medical College and Hospital, Union Territory of Chandigarh
DGHS, New Delhi
Banaras Hindu University
Download Previous Question Papers of AIPMT for MBBS
AIPMT 2008 Question Paper
AIPMT 2009 Question Paper
AIPMT 2010 Question Paper
AIPMT 2011 Question Paper
AIPMT 2012 Question Paper
Previous Year Solved Papers for AIPMT:
13 Years Solved Papers CBSE AIPMT & NEET 1st Edition
Who can apply – The eligibility criteria
AIPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2015 (that is of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course)
- Age Limits for candidate seeking admission under 15% All India Quota seats in Government Medical Colleges through AIPMT 2015 is 25 years as on December 31, 2015 of the year of the entrance examination.
- Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of ST/SC/OBC.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates who have passed Class 12 Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and English as a compulsory subject.
Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2014.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for AIPMT 2015
Requirement of marks together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology
||Min Marks Required in Class 12
|SC/ ST/ OBC
|Persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs
|Persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs
- Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh and J&K are not Eligible for 15% all India quota seats as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme , AIPMT 2015
- Candidates from these states can appear in AIPMT for admission to AFMC, Pune.
- If they claim eligibility, they must submit an affidavit, in original, as per proforma given in Appendix – II of the Brochure.
Application process and mode of submission
AIPMT Application Form 2015
- AIPMT Online Application Form 2015
- Candidates can apply online for AIPMT 2015 from December 2014.
- For Filling Online Application form Click here: AIPMT Online Form
- After final submission of the application form, print the conformation page of online application and send it by Registered/ Speed post with other documents to:
The Assistant Secretary (AIPMT),
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110 092
Get complete details on AIPMT application form 2015
AIPMT 2015 Exam Fees
Fee without Late Fee
Fee with late fee
||Rs. 2,000 (Rs.1000+Rs.1000)
| Rs. 550
AIPMT 2015 selection process
- Candidates will be selected through an All India merit list to be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the AIPMT 2015, All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test.
- Candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota Seats and seats under the control of participating State Governments/Universities/Institutions from the said list only by following their Reservation Policies and other admission criteria.
- AIPMT Result 2015 will be declared by the end of 1st week of June
AIPMT 2015 Exam pattern
- The AIPMT 2015 consists of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- The questions would be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
- Each correct answer will get 4 marks
- For each incorrect response, there is a negative marks that is- 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Other important details
AIPMT 2014 Highlights
- AIPMT 2014 Result is going to be announced in 1st week of June >> Check AIPMT Result 2014
- AIPMT is scheduled to be held on May 4, 2014 and the admit card for the exam can be downloaded from April 1, 2014 .
- Admit Card for AIPMT: The admit card for AIPMT would be available after 3 p.m. on April 1, 2014.
- Important Instruction for AIPMT Admit Card
Address AIPMT 2015
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2 - Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Contact AIPMT 2015
- Toll Free Number: 1800118002
- Help Line : 011-22041807, 22041808
- Telephone Number: 011-22019683, 22521081, 22059683