AIPMT 2016 Application Form is now on the official website of AIPMT. Students have to fill up the Online AIPMT Application Form 2016 through official website of AIPMT. There is no option to fill up the form offline. The fees, however, can be paid either through the online or offline mode.Candidates are allowed to submit only one AIPMT application form. More than one application i.e Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected. Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
AIPMT 2016 is used for filling 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges run by the Central Government, state governments, municipal, or other local authorities in India, except in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
AIPMT 2016 Application Status- Check here
- Students can check the status of their AIPMT 2016 application form on www.aipmt.nic.in.
- If the application status is shown as ‘Fee not received’, candidates are advised to immediately complete Part IV of online Application and get the printout of confirmation page (Part V).
- If the status of the application form remains unchanged even after successful payment of the fees then the candidate has to send the proof of the payment of fees with 7 days of the from the last date of hosting of information on the website
Kindly Note: Any correction pertaining to the photograph, signature and right-hand index finger impression will be intimated through email and SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Other corrections are not permissible, therefore, ensure submission of correct data.
- Particulars filled in application form may be chosen carefully as options exercised once cannot be changed later including examination centre city and Language of Question Paper.
- Candidates should fill-up online form and pay fee well in advance to avoid last hour rush on the server. No request regarding non-submission of application will be entertained.
AIPMT 2016 Application Fees
AIPMT 2016 Exam Fees
AIPMT 2016 Fee
AIPMT 2016 Fee with late fee
|Rs.1400||Rs. 2,800 (Rs.1400 + Rs.1400)|
|Rs. 750||Rs.2.150 (Rs.750 + Rs.1400)|
AIPMT 2016 Application Form- Apply Online Only
Candidates can fill the AIPMT Application form Online through Internet from any place of convenience. Click Here To Apply
Steps involved in the AIPMT Application Process
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- Step 2: Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression
- Step 3: Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan
- Step 4: Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
In case of problems in filling AIPMT Application Form 2016
- In case, a candidate faces any problem he/she may visit Facilitation Centre fixed by the CBSE in selected schools/Institutions.
- The services of facilitation centres are free of cost and is available only during working hours.
Things to be kept Ready before filling AIPMT 2016 Application Form
- Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana should have scanned images of his/her original Self Declaration in JPG format only.
- Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression ready in JPG format only.
- Keep mobile numbers, e-mail ID either of your own or parents’ ready
Specifications of the Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression
|Size||10 Kb to 100 Kb||3 Kb to 20 Kb||3 Kb to 20 Kb|
|Format||JPG format only||JPG format only||JPG format only|
Payment of Application Fee for AIPMT 2016
Candidates can make payment for the fees for AIPMT 2016 by using either of the following modes
- Mode 1: Online mode: using Debit/Credit card
- Mode 2: Through E-Challan: by depositing money in CBSE Bank Account with Syndicate Bank, *Canara Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank.
- After Depositing Fee in the Bank/e-Post office, the Deposit Slip bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code/Post Office with Pin Code where fee is deposited and transaction ID number be kept ready.
- Mode 3: Net Banking
- Mode 4: e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)
AIPMT 2016 Online Application Confirmation page
- The candidate will receive the confirmation page after successfully submitting the AIPMT online application form. The candidate is not required to send the confirmation page to the Board,
- The candidate has to keep three copies of the Confirmation Page along with the proof of the fees paid for future reference and admission process.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self-declaration as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as a reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid.
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota .