RIMC Result 2017 is declared on 1 September 2017 for the exam conducted on 1 and 2 June 2017. RIMC result for the candidates who have appeared in the exam is declared in the form of state-wise merit list. The interview/ viva-voce will be conducted on 10 October 2017 for the students who will get selected as per the marks scored. This page gives the information about the RIMC Result and selection process. To get the complete details, the candidates need to scroll down.
- About RMC - Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an ‘A’ category inter-service public school founded by the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India to promote & provide quality education to young boys in India.
- The interview will be conducted on 10 Oct 2017 (Tuesday) in respective States. The respective state Govts will be intimate to the candidates about the time and location.
|RIMC Admission Test||1 and 2 June 2017|
|RIMC Result - Declared!||1 September 2017|
|RIMC Interview||10 October 2017|
RIMC Result 2017 - Check Here
The RIMC Result is declared for the admission test was conducted on 1 and 2 June 2017. The candidates who will get shortlisted will be called for Viva-Voce. Check State wise merit list here.
The respective state Govt(s) will also inform the selected candidates about the time and location of the interview.
RIMC Selection Process 2017
The candidates will be offered Scholarships from their respective State Governments based on their performance in the RIMC admission test. Candidates appearing for RIMC admission test have to go through 3 steps selection procedure considering the examination pattern.
RIMC Dehradun Admission (Stage 1: Written Test)
In written Examination, there will be 3 papers i.e. of English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. The date of examination, time schedule and the minimum percentage required to clear the exam is given in the table below.
|Subject||Date||Timings||Minimum % Required|
1 June 2017
|10:00 AM to 12 Noon||50%|
|Mathematics||2:00 PM to 3:30 PM||50%|
|General Knowledge||2 June 2017||10:00 AM to 11:00 AM||50%|
RIMC Dehradun Admission (Stage 2: Viva Voce)
- Candidates on qualifying written test will receive an intimation regarding date & place of Interview by their respective state govt. by early September 2017.
- The interview will be held on 10 October 2017 and during the interview, intelligence and personality of the candidate will be tested.
- Minimum pass marks required in Interview is 50%.
RIMC Dehradun Admission (Stage 3: Medical Examination)
- Candidates selected after the viva-voce round will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be eligible to take admission to Rashtriya Indian Military College.
- The medical examination of candidates for admission to the RIMC, Dehradun will be carried out by a medical board at Command / Military Hospital nearest to candidate's residence.
The Acceptable Visual Standard are:
|Standard-1||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|Eye Distant Vision (Uncorrected)||6/6||6/9|
|Standard-2||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
RIMC Last Year Result
Candidates get selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Entrance Examination held twice a year. The successful candidates were called for Viva - Voce test. A merit list was prepared and those who qualify were sent for medical examinations. Those finally cleared were invited to join RIMC. The list of the candidates who were called for the Viva Voce last year is given below.
RIMC Helpline Numbers:
Ph : 0135 - 2752083 (09:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Fax : 0135 - 2754260 ; 2754260 (09:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any query regarding RIMC result write to us in the comment section below.