NEET Guidelines for Physically Handicapped Candidates - There are certain criteria for the reservation under Physically Handicapped Category. These criteria are regulated by the Graduate Medical Regulation. The candidates falling in such category must have a valid certificate to prove so. The details about the NEET Guidelines for the Physically Handicapped candidates. The candidates who are willing to secure admission in MBBS and BDS undergraduate course under the 15% All India Quota are suggested to go through the complete information given on this page
NEET 2018 is an All India Undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by CBSE and is the single medical exam in the country which will be used for admission in MBBS and BDS colleges. CBSE will release the notification regarding the NEET 2018 to get admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in the session 2018-19.
NEET Guidelines for Physically Handicapped Candidates - Check Here
- 3% horizontal reservation for Physically Handicapped candidates in 15% All India UG quota seat.
- This reservation is for candidates with 50% to 70% locomotor disability in the lower limb.
- However, if the seats under 3% quota remain vacant then locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will be considered.
- Such candidates will be required to produce a Disability Certificate from one of the Assesment Boards.
- The Disability Certificate must be from the Assesment Boards constituted in the four metro cities i.e. New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
Disability Certificate Should be Procured From the following centre for NEET
The candidates have to procure the Physically Handicapped Certificate from the four metro cities. The centres fall in the hospital of which the name an address of the hospital is given in the table below. There are two categories of Physically Handicapped i.e. PH 1 and PH 2
|City||Name and Address of the Hospital|
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital,
All India Institute of Physically Medicine and Rehabilitation,
Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research,
Madras Medical College, Park Town,
NOTE: PH1 category students are those candidates who have locomotor disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70% and PH 2 category students are with locomotor disability of lower limbs from 40% to less than 50%
|15% All India Quota Deemed Universities|
In case of any query regarding the NEET Guidelines for Physically Handicapped Candidates, you can write to us in the comment section below.