JSTSE is a Science Talent Search Examination for students of Class 9 studying in any Govt./ Govt.Aided/public/ KV/ Navodaya schools located in Delhi. JSTSE application process is closed now. JSTSE Scholarship Exam will be held on 29 January 2017.
150 students will be given a scholarship based on the performance is JSTSE Scholarship Exam.
Get Complete details on JSTSE
JSTSE Question Paper
JSTSE Question Paper for the year 2016-17 will be available soon for the JSTSE Exam to be conducted on 29 January 2017. Till then, students can check the previous years question paper which are given below.
JSTSE 2014 Question Paper & Solution is available here for download.
Earlier the students who qualified the written exam had to appear for an Interview but now it has been discontinued. Students who qualify JSTSE 2016-17 Written Test will Qualify for JSTSE 2016-17 Scholarship.
Director of Education, Science & Research will declare JSTSE 2016-17 result based on the written exam and it will be uploaded on the website.
- GK is very easy and very scoring and good marks in this sections can give you an edge over other candidates.
- General Knowledge has questions from Civics, Economics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Biology. It also contains questions on National Parks, Sanctuaries, Government Schemes, gallantry awards, 1 or 2 questions on Bollywood & Cricket.
- Identifying logos have been removed from the syllabus.
- Manorama Year Book can be helpful in brushing up you GK.
General Science & Mathematics
- Go through the NCERT Books.
- For Mathematics, you can practice from S.Chand and RD Sharma.
- For Science student should study Physics, Chemistry & Biology as questions are from all the subjects
How to Prepare for JSTSE 2016-17 Exam?
JSTSE Scholarship Exam will consist questions on three subjects that is General Knowledge, General Science & Mathematics. General Knowledge would be a 50 marks paper of 50 Questions of 50 minutes duration whereas General Science & Mathematics combined is of 150 marks containing 150 questions and the students get 2.5 hours to solve it. So practically the student has only one minute per question, so to crack this scholarship exam, not only you need the clarity of the concepts but also good speed to attempt the questions.