IMO Results 2017-18 will be declared soon by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). 11th IMO Olympiad exam is scheduled to be conducted on 5 & 14 December 2017. Hence, the result would be declared after the exam. International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) is organised by SOF or Science Olympiad Foundation, which is a Non-Profit organisation. This page gives the details regarding the IMO Results 2017-18 only. Participants of IMO will be ranked based on marks obtained by them in the exam.
Register Here for updates on Olympiads offered by SOF
|5 and 14 December 2017|
IMO Results Level 1
|IMO Level 2 Exam||
|IMO Result Level 2||
IMO Results 2017-18 - Check Level 1 and 2 Result Here
IMO Results 2017-18 will be released soon by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). The result will comprise the total score secured by the students. The result will be declared for the exam scheduled to be conducted on 5 & 14 December 2017. The candidates also have the facility to get the result on their mobile phone through SMS. The candidates are suggested to keep themselves on this page for the latest updates regarding the IMO Result.
IMO Results 2017 - Check Here
(The link to check the result will be updated soon)
Register Here for Free SMS Alerts for IMO Answer Keys & Result 2017
How to Check IMO Results 2017-18
- To Check the IMO Result 2017-18, the candidate has to Enter the Roll No.inthebelow-given format – Their School Code, Class Number, Roll No.
- e.g. AN0001-04-001
- The Student can download the IMO Result 2017-18 online and no separate result would be sent by post.
- The Downloaded IMO Result 2017-18 is valid for future references.
After IMO Results 2017 -18 Level 1
- Every student who appears in any SOF-Olympiad exam is provided with a Student Performance Report (SPR).
- An SPR is a detailed analysis of how the student attempted the 1st level Olympiad exam.
- This is expected to enable the student to understand her/his strengths and areas requiring improvement in absolute terms and also on a competitive scale consisting of lacs of students of her/his class who appeared for the Olympiad.
- After the result gets declared, the candidates need to prepare for the level 2 exam of IMO. The candidates are required to click on the link below to know the IMO level 2 exam pattern, syllabus.
IMO Results 2017-18 - Who will qualify for IMO 2nd Level?
The candidates who will qualify in level one of IMO will be eligible for the level two. Detailed criteria for qualifying for the 2nd level of IMO are given below:
- Top 5% of students, class-wise, who appeared for the 1st level Olympiad.
- Top 10 rank Holders, State wise & Class wise.
- Class topper, where 10 or more students from a class appeared for the IMO and scored 50% or more marks.
IMO Cut Off 2017-18 - Check Here
The Science Olympiad Foundation will release the IMO Cut Off 2017-18 along with the result. The candidates who appeared in the exam would be able to check the result and the cutoff marks for the 11th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). Meanwhile, the candidates are suggested to go through the previous years cut off marks to get the idea of would-be cut-offs.
10th IMO 2016-17 Cut off for Top 5%
9th IMO Cut off for Top 5%
The Maths Olympiad IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad) is conducted by SOF and is a means to identify and encourage the mathematical creativity of children in schools across India and abroad. Students who qualify IMO Level 1 participated in Level 2.
If the candidates have any queries related to IMO Results 2017-18, you can write to us in the comment section below