ANTHE Admit Card will be available to download on the official website of Aakash Institute only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms ONLINE before the due date. ANTHE Admit Card will not be dispatched through Post. Once downloaded keep it safe for future use.
Aakash ANTHE Admit Card can be downloaded by typing their ANTHE Roll Number and date of birth of the candidate. ANTHE Admit Card 2017 will contain the name, photograph, signature; the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time and category and Father's Name. ANTHE Admit Card would be available around fortnight prior to the date of conduct of the test.
Error in the admit card: In the case of any reported correction, candidates can contact on the customer care helpline numbers.
ANTHE Admit Card 2017 - Download Here
- Candidates have to enter their Registration/ application form number and date of birth above to download ANTHE Admit Card.
- Verify the details given on the ANTHE Admit Card 2017
- The candidates are required to check the relevant details name, photograph, signature, the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time on the downloaded ANTHE Admit Card.
(Since successful candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the time of admission, it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.)
ANTHE Exam Pattern
- Total No. of Questions: 90
- Duration: 2 Hours (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
- Total Marks: 360
- No Negative Marking
- ANTHE Date of Examination- 29 October 2017
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
15 questions each on Physics, Chemistry & Biology
ANTHE Syllabus 2017
There will be no ANTHE Junior of ANTHE Senior Exam to be conducted for this time, However, There will be a single ANTHE Exam for the candidates. The candidates are required to go through the syllabus of the ANTHE Exam given below for the students of Class 8, 9 and 10.
ANTHE 2017 Syllabus for Class 8
- Physics: Force and Pressure, Friction, Sound, Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Biology: Crop Production and Management, Microorganisms: Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Cell- Structure and Functions
- Mathematics: Squares and Square Roots, Exponents, Quadrilaterals, Percentage, Linear Equations in One Variable, Cubes and Cube Roots, Data Handling
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Number and Alphabet Test, Series, Classification, Analogy, Direction Test, Coding and Decoding, Problems based on Figures
ANTHE 2017 Syllabus for Class 9
- Physics: Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Gravitation (Excluding Floatation)
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Biology: Cell: The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Factorization of Polynomials, Lines and Angles, Congruency of Triangles, Heron’s Formula
- Mental Ability: General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, Problems based on Figures
ANTHE 2017 Syllabus for Class 10
- Physics: Class IX – Gravitation (Floatation only), Work and Energy, Sound Class X – Light-Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Class IX – Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom Class X – Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals
Biology: Class X – Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion; Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants
Mathematics: Class IX & X – Real Numbers, Polynomials, Triangles, Class IX – Mensuration, Circles, Quadrilaterals Class X – Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, General Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures, Data Interpretation
In a case of any queries related to ANTHE Admit Card, you can write us in the comment section below.