ZCO 2020 - Zonal Computing Olympiad Result Announced
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About Zonal Computing Olympiad
ZCO (Zonal Computing Olympiad) 2020 is an online programming test to participate in the Indian National Olympiad in Informatics (INOI). The candidates who will qualify the first stage examination (Zonal Computing Olympiad) will be eligible to appear in the second stage examination (Indian National Olympiad in Informatics) which will be based on the programming skills. Zonal Informatics Olympiad (ZIO) and Zonal Computing Olympiad (ZCO) will be conducted simultaneously so that the students can participate in either one of them. IIIT Delhi is conducting a preparatory workshop for ZCO 2020 for Delhi-based students. As per the latest announcement, the registration for Zonal Computing Olympiad has started on 25 August 2019 for the ZCO 2020 exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 1 December 2019. Get complete information related to ZCO 2020 from this page.
Latest Update: ZCO 2020 Result has been announced.
Zonal Informatics Olympiad Dates 2020
|ZCO Application Starts
||25 August 2019
|ZCO Application Ends
||1 November 2019
|Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020
||1 December 2019
|ZCO Result Announced
||19 December 2019
|Indian National Olympiad in Informatics
|International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI)
- Students can get previous year Question papers of ZCO from ZCO's website.
- ZCO Exam Date: The Zonal Computing Olympiad will be held on Sunday, 1 December 2019 in two sessions, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
ZCO Result 2020
ZCO Result 2020 has been announced. 158 students have qualified through ZCO-2020 for INOI 2020. The Zonal Computing Olympiad, 2020 (ZCO-2020) was held at 35 cities across India on Sunday, 1 December 2019. 853 students registered for ZCO 2020, of whom 586 wrote the exam.
INOI and IOI
INOI involves programming in any one of two languages: C++ and Java
- About 25 students are selected from INOI for a training camp, typically, held in May-June to select the Indian team for IOI.
- International Olympiad: Selected candidates from stage 2 will be called for intensive training for the final selection of the candidates for the International Olympiad.
- International Olympiad Informatics (IOI) 2020 will be held on 19-26 July in Singapore
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Zonal Computing Olympiad
Zonal Computing Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
||Upto Class 12
- Academic Qualification: Zonal Computing Olympiad 2020 is open to all the students of Upto Class 12 studying in schools affiliated to CBSE as well as other Boards in the country
- The Zonal Computing Olympiad (ZCO) 2020 is open to students of all boards in the country.
Zonal Computing Olympiad Reward
- The students who qualify this exam will move to stage 2 will get a chance to participate in Indian National Olympiad in Informatics.
- About 50 students will qualify from ZCO 2020 to participate in the Indian National Olympiad in Informatics 2020 (INOI-2020). This is in addition to those who qualify for INOI 2020 via the Zonal Informatics Olympiad
Zonal Computing Olympiad Application form and Process
Applicants can choose whether they want to make the online application or offline application. Bulk applications can also be made using the spreadsheet format of the application form. The details of the application process are:
ZCO Online Application: Students can fill the online application form available on the website of Zonal Computing Olympiad.
- Application fee of Rs.472 for the exams can be paid online using Credit/Debit card or by using Net Banking.
ZCO Bulk Application: Candidates making offline applications using the spreadsheet are required to email as well as post the spreadsheet and proof of payment to complete the application process.
- Application fee of al the candidates can be made using a single demand draft for all the students
- Demand Draft Details: The demand draft should be in favour of "Indian Association for Research in Computing Science" payable in Mumbai.
Submission of ZCO Application Form
- Online: Completing the online application form is itself enough to complete the submission.
- Offline: Applicant should send the spreadsheet along with the proof of payment via email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as via speed post to the address given below:
Prof. Madhavan Mukund
Attn: ZCO Bulk Registration Form
Chennai Mathematical Institute
H1, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri
Phone: (044) 6748 0900
Zonal Computing Olympiad Examination Centres
Zonal Computing Olympiad Contact Details
Prof Madhavan Mukund, National Coordinator,
Indian Computing Olympiad,
Chennai Mathematical Institute, H1 SIPCOT IT Park,
Siruseri, Kelambakkam 603 103
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More