ZCO 2019 - Zonal Computing Olympiad
About Zonal Computing Olympiad
ZCO (Zonal Computing Olympiad) 2019 is an online programming test to participate in the Indian National Olympiad in Informatics (INOI). The candidates who will qualify the first stage examination (Zonal Computing Olympiad) will be eligible to appear in the second stage examination (Indian National Olympiad in Informatics) which will be based on the programming skills. Zonal Informatics Olympiad (ZIO) and Zonal Computing Olympiad (ZCO) will be conducted simultaneously so that the students can participate in either one of them. IIIT Delhi is conducting a preparatory workshop for ZCO 2019 for Delhi-based students. As per the latest announcement, the registration for Zonal Computing Olympiad will start in the mid of September 2018 for the ZCO 2019 exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 25 November 2018. Get complete information related to ZCO 2019 from this page.
Latest Update: ZCO 2019 Application form will be available from the second week of September 2018
Zonal Informatics Olympiad Important Dates 2019
|ZCO Application Starts
||Second Week of September 2018
|ZCO Application Ends
||First Week of November 2018
|Zonal Computing Olympiad 2019
||25 November 2018
|Indian National Olympiad in Informatics
|International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI)
INOI and IOI
INOI involves programming in any one of three languages: C and C++
- About 25 students are selected from INOI for a training camp, typically, held in May-June to select the Indian team for IOI.
- International Olympiad: Selected candidates from stage 2 will be called for intensive training for the final selection of the candidates for the International Olympiad.
- International Olympiad Informatics (IOI) would be tentatively held in August 2019 in Tehran, Iran.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Zonal Computing Olympiad
Zonal Computing Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
||Upto Class 12
- Academic Qualification: Zonal Computing Olympiad 2019 is open to all the students of Upto Class 12 studying in schools affiliated to CBSE as well as other Boards in the country
- The Zonal Computing Olympiad (ZCO) 2019 is open to students of all boards in the country.
Zonal Computing Olympiad Reward
- The students who qualify this exam will move to stage 2 will get a chance to participate in Indian National Olympiad in Informatics.
- About 50 students will qualify from ZCO 2019 to participate in the Indian National Olympiad in Informatics 2019 (INOI-2019). This is in addition to those who qualify for INOI 2019 via the Zonal Informatics Olympiad
Zonal Computing Olympiad Application form and Process
Applicants can choose whether they want to make the online application or offline application. Bulk applications can also be made using the spreadsheet format of application form. The details of the Application process are:
- Online Application: Students can fill the online application form available on the website of Zonal Computing Olympiad.
- Application fee of Rs. 250 for the exams can be paid online using Credit/Debit card or by using Net Banking.
- Offline Application: Candidates making offline applications using the spreadsheet are required to email as well as post the spreadsheet and proof of payment to complete the application process.
- Application fee of Rs. 250 can be paid by candidates either using Demand Draft or through NEFT for Bulk registrations.
- NEFT Details: The following details are to be used to deposit the money using NEFT:
- Beneficiary name: IARCS
- Type of account: Current account
- Account number: 32516380035
- Bank, branch: State Bank of India, IIT Powai Branch
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001109
- Address: State Bank of India, IIT Powai Branch, Mumbai 400076
- Demand Draft Details: The demand draft should be in favour of "Indian Association for Research in Computing Science" payable in Mumbai.
Submission of ZCO Application Form
- Online: Completing the online application form is itself enough to complete the submission.
- Offline: Applicant should send the spreadsheet along with the proof of payment via email as well as via speed post to the address given below:
- Email Id: email@example.com
Prof. Madhavan Mukund
Attn: ICO 2018 Offline Registration
Chennai Mathematical Institute
H1, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri
Phone: (044) 6748 0900
Zonal Informatics Olympiad Examination Centres
Zonal Computing Olympiad Selection Process
- Students can get previous year Question papers of ZCO from ZCO's website.
- Date of Examination: The Zonal Computing Olympiad will be held on Sunday, November 2018 in two sessions, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Zonal Computing Olympiad Address
Prof Madhavan Mukund, National Coordinator, Indian Computing Olympiad, Chennai Mathematical Institute, H1 SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri, Kelambakkam 603 103
Zonal Computing Olympiad Contact Details
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018: The registration process has been started and the last date to apply for Unified Cyber Olympiad is 26 August 2018. The ca... Read More
TED Fellowship Program 2019 is a global network of 400 innovators and trailblazers in which every year 20 people from around the world are select... Read More
TALLENTEX is a talent search exam conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash prizes,... Read More
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2018 is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The application process has started and th... Read More