Young India Challenge 2015 by SRCC Delhi University
About Young India Challenge 2015
- Young India Challenge (YIC) is a two day experiential national event for the top creative young minds to engage in innovative programs that will broaden their mindset and move them closer to what they love doing.
- Young India Challenge 2015 is hosted by the entrepreneurship development cell of Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
- The top 100 participants are selected from across the country after screening through more than 1000 applications.
- Deadline: September 25, 2015
Young India Challenge Delhi Dates and venue
October 2 to 3, 2015
October 31 to November 1, 2015
College of Vocational Studies, Delhi University
November 21 to 22, 2015
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi
10 REASONS TO EXPERIENCE YOUNG INDIA CHALLENGE!
- Discover Your Passion
- Find New Friends
- Meet Awesome Speakers
- The Challenge
- Get Motivated
- Make Effective Networks
- Get Internship
- Experience Awesomeness
- Because it is Young India Challenge
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Young India Challenge 2015
Young India Challenge 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
- Nationality: People of Indian Nationlity all eligible to participate.
- Educational Qualification: Not Applicable
Young India Challenge 2015 Reward
Young India Challenge Reward
- It is an opportunity for the selected youth to learn, grow and connect with the top industry leaders, best-selling authors, incredible speakers and game-changing entrepreneurs to gain leverage to grow their network and career.
- Selected participants will meet incredible people and understand how to turn their passion into a successful career and get paid.
- Winners will be rewarded with exciting prizes, certificates and other rewards.
- Winners will also be selected for the MEGA Young India Challenge in March 2016.
Young India Challenge 2015 Application form and Process
Young India Challenge Application Process
To participate in the Young India Challenge 2015 candidates have to fill in the Application Form available on the official website.
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 is for the experienced professionals who have completed their PhD and are interested in carrying out researc... Read More
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship 2018 is offered by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation in memory of ornithologist Dr. Ravi Sankaran to students who have an... Read More
Charpak Scholarship 2018 for Master's Program is organised by the Embassy of France in India in memory of Georges Charpak who won the Nobel ... Read More
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2018 is given by KC Mahindra Trust and is a loan scholarship that is provided to the students for pursuing higher studies... Read More