Yes Bank Transformation Series 2017
About Yes Bank Transformation Series
Yes Bank Transformation Series 2017 has been providing a platform to young & bright minds to come up with path-breaking ideas related to the prevalent problems. In Yes Bank Transformation Series 2017, the University Students are required to go through the provided case study and suggest solutions to the related problems. The participation needs to be in the form of a team of 3 members and any number of teams can participate from a college/institution. The winners of the Yes Bank Transformation Series will get cash prize along with the chance of Pre-Placement Interview with Yes Bank.
There is no application or participation fee for the teams and the registration for the competition can be done online.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Important Dates 2017
||24 July 2017
|Last Date of Submitting of case solutions
||3 September 2017
24 July - 14 August 2017
||17 November 2017
|Grand Finale Case Launch
||9 October 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Yes Bank Transformation Series
Yes Bank Transformation Series Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The participants need to be Indian Citizens.
- Students on International Exchange program from Indian Universities can participate provided that one member should be in India to present their work if shortlisted.
- Academic qualification: Theapplicants shouldbe a university student.
- Participation: The participation in thecompetition isin the form of teams of 3.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Reward
The First three winners will get the cash prize and Pre-Placement Interview (PPI) and Top 10 teams will get Cash prizes along with various other perks. The details of the prizes are as follow:
- First Prize: The team selected as the winner of the Yes Bank Transformation Series will get cash prize worth Rs. 5,00,000.
- Second Prize: Second prize winner will be rewarded with the cash prize of Rs. 3,00,000.
- Third Prize: The cash prize of Rs.2,00,000 will be offered to the team selected as the winner of the Third Prize.
- Campus winners: The winner of the campus rounds will get the cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Invitation to Finale: Top10 teams will be invited to the Grand Finale for the award ceremony and final presentation.
- Pre – Placement Interviews: As per YES BANK HR Policies, Pre–Placement Interviews will be conducted for the top 3 winners.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Application form and Process
The application process of Yes Bank Transformation Series 2017 is online and very simple. The applicants should register with the Unique Team Name and College name. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Application form: The applicants can visit the official website of Yes Bank Transformation Series 2017 to make applications.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Details required: While filling the online registration form, candidates are required to enter the following details:
- Team Name: Each team should have a unique name while registering for the competition.
- College Name: Campus rounds will be conducted in colleges which will have minimum 50 valid entries. Any number of teams can participate from a college.
- Details of Team Leader & members: The Name, College email id and phone number of the team members are to be entered to complete the registration process.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Selection Process
The participants can form their teams and brainstorm over the case study provided and come up with the solution. The details of the selection process are as follow:
- Teams can download the case study available at the competition website.
- The teams should go through the case study and come up with the solutions to the questions asked toward the end of the case study.
- The submission can be in any of the following format: doc, docx, ppt, pptx, pdf.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Contact Details
UNU-ISP scholarship is for admission into Master of Science and PhD in Sustainability Science Programme at Tokyo.UNU is an international academic inst... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
ALLEN ASAT 2018 is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. ... Read More
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2018 for class 6 and class 9 has started. Only the women candidates can apply for the admissions in Banasthali V... Read More