Yes Bank Transformation Series 2018
About Yes Bank Transformation Series
Yes Bank Transformation Series 2018 has been providing a platform to young & bright minds to come up with path-breaking ideas related to the prevalent problems. In Yes Bank Transformation Series 2018, the University Students are required to go through the provided case study and suggest solutions to the related problems. The participation needs to be in the form of a team of 3 members and any number of teams can participate from a college/institution. The winners of the Yes Bank Transformation Series 2018 will get cash prize along with the chance of Pre-Placement Interview with Yes Bank. There is no application or participation fee for the teams and the registration for the competition can be done online.
Latest Update: The last date for submitting the case solutions for Yes Bank Transformation Series is 31 August 2018.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Important Dates 2018
Students who want to participate in Yes Bank Transformation Series 2018 can check the dates here:
|Case Study Challenge Launch
||18 July 2018
|Last Date of Submitting of case solutions
||31 August 2018
18 July - 20 August 2018
|Final Case Study
||5 October 2018
|Grand Finale Case Launch
||30 November 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Yes Bank Transformation Series
Yes Bank Transformation Series Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The participants need to be Indian Citizens.
- Students on International Exchange program from Indian Universities can participate but they must ensure that at least one member will be available in India to present their work if shortlisted.
- Academic qualification: The applicants should be a full time recognized university student.
- Participation: The participation in the competition is in the form of teams of 3 members.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Reward
The First three winners will get the cash prize and Pre-Placement Interview (PPI) along with various other perks. The details of the prizes are as follow:
- First Prize: The team selected as the winner of the Yes Bank Transformation Series will get cash prize worth Rs. 5,00,000
- Second Prize: Second prize winner will be rewarded with the cash prize of Rs. 3,00,000
- Third Prize: Third prize winner will be rewarded with the cash prize of Rs. 2,00,000
- Networking with the country’s brightest minds
- Meeting and exclusive interactions with some of India’s Reputed CEOs
- Invitation to Finale: Top 15 teams will be invited to the Grand Finale for the award ceremony and final presentation.
- Pre – Placement Interviews: As per YES BANK HR Policies, Pre–Placement Interviews will be conducted for the top 3 winners.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Application form and Process
The application process of Yes Bank Transformation Series 2018 is online and very simple. The applicants should register with the Unique Team Name and College name. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Application form: The applicants can visit the official website of Yes Bank Transformation Series 2018 to make applications.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Details required: While filling the online registration form, candidates are required to enter the following details:
- Team Name: Each team should have a unique name while registering for the competition.
- College Name: Campus rounds will be conducted in colleges which will have minimum 50 valid entries. Any number of teams can participate from a college.
- Details of Team Leader & members: The Name, College email id and phone number of the team members are to be entered to complete the registration process.
Yes Bank Transformation Series Selection Process
The participants can form their teams and brainstorm over the case study provided and come up with the solution. The details of the selection process are as follow:
- Teams can download the case study available at the competition website.
- The teams should go through the case study and come up with the solutions to the questions asked toward the end of the case study.
- Case Analysis document must not exceed 2000 words (excluding exhibits and excel sheets). The Font Type should be Arial/ Calibri with text size of 11
- The submission can be in any of the following formats: MS Word/PDF format (.doc/.docx/.pdf)
Yes Bank Transformation Series Contact Details
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More