WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme 2017
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1199 Apply Now
AAKASH Rapid Revision Test Series for NEET Apply Now
About WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme is offered by WZB Berlin Social Science Center in association with International Social Science Council (ISSC) to early career scientists for research up to six months with a focus on problems of modern societies in a globalised world. The aim of the WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship program is contributing to building a new generation of outstanding social scientists in developing countries who are willing and able to contribute to solving current global problems
The WZB conducts basic social science research with a focus on problems of modern societies in a globalised world. The WZB offers a modern working environment, where both equal opportunities and the compatibility of work and family are highly valued. The WZB offers a modern working environment, where both equal opportunities and the compatibility of work and family are highly valued.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme Eligibility Criteria
||Ph.D, Post-Doctoral Researchers
- Nationality: The program is open for global participation especially from developing countries.
- Academic Qualification: For WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme the applicants need to have PhD degree.
- Working experience: The candidates should not have work experience of more than five years.
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme Reward
The early career professional selected for the WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme will get the following benefits:
- Monthly Allowance: The applicants will get the monthly allowance in the same proportion as offered to the German Post-Doctoral Researchers.
- Accommodation: The candidates will receive local accommodation expenses of 500 Euros (Approx. INR 35,000).
- Air Fare: Scholars will also get Economy class round trip ticket to Berlin, Germany.
- Workspace facilities: The applicant will have workspace having facilities of Internet, PC, Telephone & email access along with complete access to Library and additional technical services.
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme Application form and Process
The application process of WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship is online, and the submission needs to be done using email. The details of the application process are given below. Candidates need to know that there is no standard application form for making application for the WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship. Applicants need to send the following documents to make an application.
- The candidates are required to send the following documents via email to get their applications considered for the fellowship:
- Curriculum Vitae: The curriculum vitae should have complete information related to the education, participation in research projects and networks, publications, teaching experience, awards and prizes received and other pertinent skills.
- Letter of Motivation: Applicants should submit their preferred timing of the research stay at the WZB in 2017, along with an explanation of the impact of the fellowship on their personal career and in their home institutions.
- Research Proposal: In maximum 1000 words, the applicant should summarise their main research and teaching contributions by showing how these relate to the research topics at the WZB and how it is relevant to the society.
- English Language: The candidates are required to submit proof of their proficiency in the English language.
- Recommendation letters: The candidate should submit the letter of recommendation from 2 colleagues who are well aware of his/her field of work.
Submission of the WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Application
Candidates are advised to check all the documents required to send before the final submission because as if the documents find incorrect or wrong in any manner, then the International social science council keeps the right to cancel the fellowship application.
The candidates need to submit the single PDF document to the email address: email@example.com
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme Selection Process
The candidates selected for WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme will receive the monthly stipend, accommodation allowance, economy class round trip ticket to Berlin, Germany along with a fully functional workplace. During their stay in Berlin the selected candidates are required to:
- Conduct a public lecture or an academic seminar at the WZB.
- Write or contribute towards an article or discussion paper that will appear in one of the WZB publications
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme Contact Details
ALLEN Champ 2020 is a national level competition carried out with an objective to honour and mentor the students who are recognised across the wo... Read More
RIMC Admission 2020 to Class 8 will be done on the basis of RIMC Admission Test. Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an ‘A’ c... Read More
12th National Biennial Competition is an initiative of the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) for Green Grassroots Unaided Technological Innova... Read More
Young India Fellowship (YIF) invites fresh undergraduates and postgraduates to apply for the fellowship. YIF is Ashoka University's first postgraduate... Read More