World Health Organisation- Photo Competition
About WHO Photo Competition
The competition is open to anyone between the ages of 14-19 from all countries.
The themes on which WHO is looking for photos are:
- Adolescents are healthy (engaging in healthy activities)
- Adolescents learn about health (health education)
- Adolescents use health services when needed
- It can be difficult to stay healthy (images about the environment and risk-behaviours)
- Adolescents are active in promoting health (advocating for health, participation)
Subscribe for Regular Updates of WHO Photo Competition
WHO Photo Competition Eligibility Criteria
||All countries in the world.
If the person is under 18, they must have their parent or legal guardian’s consent to submit their images to the competition.
WHO Photo Competition Reward
- The prize of the competition is the opportunity to work with WHO as one of 10 contributing photographers for the Health for the World’s Adolescents report.
- Each winner will be provided with a bursary of $US 1000 to take photos.
- The photos will belong to the winners, although WHO will have the right to use them in the report and for future publications.
WHO Photo Competition Application form and Process
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "photo" and include in the body of the email:
- Your contact information
- Your age, sex and country of residence
- Why you want to be involved
- Which one of the 5 themes (see above) your photographs will focus on if you are one of the winners
- Your experience in taking photographs
- A completed consent form (see the link below)
- Between 5-10 photos together with captions (please certify that you have taken these photos yourself)
- What camera you used to take the photos you send in, and the details of any edits you have made (permitted editing includes minor burning, dodging, cropping and/or colour corrections).
The competition is free to enter.
WHO Photo Competition Selection Process
- A panel will judge the photographs and winners will be contacted individually by November 1, 2013.
- Winners will be expected to provide their photographs by December 1,2013. WHO Photograhy Expectations
WHO Photo Competition Address
WHO Photo Competition Contact Details
Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program (SBSIP) has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) along with the Ministry of... Read More
SHDF Scholarship 2018 is given by Sikh Human Development Foundation, USA (SHDF) and Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi. Also known as S... Read More
UNESCO International Essay Contest for Young People is conducted by UNESCO along with Goi Peace Foundation. UNESCO which was started 72 years ago to b... Read More
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide an opportunity to pursue master’s degree at selected US colleges and universities.The Fel... Read More