World Food Day Video Contest 2016
AAKASH Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 Apply Now
About World Food Day Video Contest 2016
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 is the video shooting contest organized by Food and Agriculture Organisation of the Unites States. World Food Day Video Contest 2016 is open to children and youth between the ages of 13 to 19 from around the world. The participants will have to submit one-minute video reflecting the theme of World Food Day 2016: ‘Climate is changing. Food and agriculture must too."
- The last date for the submission of the video is September 30, 2016.
- Winning producers will get a certification of recognition and a Surprise gift by FAO-UN.
World Food Video Contest 2016 Schedule
Last Date of submission
September 30, 2016
Notification of the Shortlisted Candidates
October 10, 2016
World Food Day Video Contest Result 2016
October 14, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of World Food Day Video Contest 2016
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||13 to 19 Years
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 contestants must be of the age 13 to 19.
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 Reward
- Winning videos will be announced on October 14, 2016, at the official celebration of World Food Day in Rome.
- Winners of the World food Day Video Contest 2016 will be promoted by FAO offices all over the world, featured in an exhibition at FAO headquarters in Rome during World Food Week (10-14 October 2016).
- Winners will also receive a surprise gift bag and Certificate of Recognition.
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 Application form and Process
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 application have to be done online Only. The participants have to create and submit a one minute video on the given theme and also a form is to be filled to register the video by following the link below.
Click Here to apply
STEP 1: Participants have to fill a form for registration with their details (Name, Contact, YouTube Account, video description, etc)
STEP 2: Click the Submit button. Only those videos are accepted to be the part of participation which is registered online.
STEP 3: Upload your video to YouTube adding the hashtag #WFD2016VideoContest to the title.
Guideline for World Food Day Video Contest
- The theme of the video should be “Climate is changing Food and Agriculture must too“.
- The video can be recorded using any of the professional or unprofessional device (such as mobile).
- The video should only be in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Italian. If a language other than the specified is spoken in the video, it should be translated. It should be translated as a voice over or in form of subtitles (if technically feasible).
- The length of the video should not be greater than 1 minute.
- The text used to describe video should include the following information (a title screen can also be used
- The hashtag #WFD2016VideoContest
- Name of participant/Principal producer’s name
- Title of video and date it was produced
- Country and area or region where the video was made
- While registering, the participant has to give a brief description of the video and how it connects to the World Food Day theme.
- The video must be the original work of the participant. Any material under copyright (footage, still photography, music, text, audio) should not be used without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Videos must have been taken within twelve months of the date of entry, should not have received previous awards and must not be in use for any other organization.
World Food Day Video Contest Submission
Contestants have to submit the online application form with their personal details and upload the video. Furthermore, the contestants also have to upload the video on their own respective YouTube accounts with a hashtag #WFD2016VideoContest.
Note: Only entries that have filled the registration form will be considered Videos those have not submitted the registration form will not be entertained.
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 Selection Process
Two winners will be selected in World food Day Video Contest 2016, selection will be in the following manner:
- One will be based on the Likes and Views on YouTube.
- The second winner will be determined by a jury, taking the decision on relevance to the World Food Day theme based on aesthetic and technical excellence, subject and story-telling capacity of the video.
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 Address
Viale delle Terme di Caracalla
00153 Rome, Italy
World Food Day Video Contest 2016 Contact Details
Tel:(+39) 06 57051
Email : vbFAO-HQ@fao.org
ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam) is Aakash scholarship exam to be held for candidates in class 7 to 12. ANTHE exam will be conducted in O... Read More