World Bank Winter Internship 2016
About World Bank Winter Internship
- World Bank Winter Internship 2016 applications are now open and will be accepted from October 1, 2016 till October 31, 2016
- The World Bank Group Internship is for students who have completed their undergraduate studies and are currently enrolled in Master's or Ph.D
- It offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
- Internship Duration: World Bank Winter Internship is held from December to March and the experience is very rewarding and interesting.
- The internship typically seeks candidates in the following fields:
- Human Development
- Social Science
- Private Sector Development
Subscribe for Regular Updates of World Bank Winter Internship
World Bank Winter Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must possess an undergraduate degree and should be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program.
- The candidates who have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs are also eligible.
- Work Experience: Prior relevant work experience, computing skills.
- English: Fluency in English is required
- Other Languages: Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous
World Bank Winter Internship Reward
Most positions are located in Washington, D.C. (some positions are offered in country offices) and are a minimum of four weeks in duration.
- Salary: The World Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns
- Travel Allowance: Interns are provided an allowance towards travel expenses
- Accommodation: Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations
World Bank Winter Internship Application form and Process
Step by Step Application Procedure
- Step 1: Candidates have to Register Online at the official website.
- Step 2: Candidates have to fill in the Online Application Form in a Single Session
- Step 3: Submission can only be done only if candidates have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions
Enclosures to be attached
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Specifications of the file to be attached
- Size: Each file should not exceed 5 MB
- Formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
World Bank Winter Internship Address
The World Bank
1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433
World Bank Winter Internship Contact Details
Phone: (202) 473-1000
Fax: (202) 477-6391
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More