World Bank Winter Internship 2016
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1199 Apply Now
AAKASH Rapid Revision Test Series for NEET Apply Now
About World Bank Winter Internship
- World Bank Winter Internship 2016 applications are now open and will be accepted from October 1, 2016 till October 31, 2016
- The World Bank Group Internship is for students who have completed their undergraduate studies and are currently enrolled in Master's or Ph.D
- It offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
- Internship Duration: World Bank Winter Internship is held from December to March and the experience is very rewarding and interesting.
- The internship typically seeks candidates in the following fields:
- Human Development
- Social Science
- Private Sector Development
Subscribe for Regular Updates of World Bank Winter Internship
World Bank Winter Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must possess an undergraduate degree and should be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program.
- The candidates who have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs are also eligible.
- Work Experience: Prior relevant work experience, computing skills.
- English: Fluency in English is required
- Other Languages: Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous
World Bank Winter Internship Reward
Most positions are located in Washington, D.C. (some positions are offered in country offices) and are a minimum of four weeks in duration.
- Salary: The World Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns
- Travel Allowance: Interns are provided an allowance towards travel expenses
- Accommodation: Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations
World Bank Winter Internship Application form and Process
Step by Step Application Procedure
- Step 1: Candidates have to Register Online at the official website.
- Step 2: Candidates have to fill in the Online Application Form in a Single Session
- Step 3: Submission can only be done only if candidates have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions
Enclosures to be attached
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Specifications of the file to be attached
- Size: Each file should not exceed 5 MB
- Formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
World Bank Winter Internship Address
The World Bank
1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433
World Bank Winter Internship Contact Details
Phone: (202) 473-1000
Fax: (202) 477-6391
ALLEN Champ 2020 is a national level competition carried out with an objective to honour and mentor the students who are recognised across the wo... Read More
RIMC Admission 2020 to Class 8 will be done on the basis of RIMC Admission Test. Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an ‘A’ c... Read More
12th National Biennial Competition is an initiative of the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) for Green Grassroots Unaided Technological Innova... Read More
Young India Fellowship (YIF) invites fresh undergraduates and postgraduates to apply for the fellowship. YIF is Ashoka University's first postgraduate... Read More