Rewind Untanglined: Provide a Tagline for the Product and Win Prizes!
About Tagline Competition
- This is a competition where you have to provide a Tag line for a product (Rewind) and you stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
What is Rewind?
- Rewind is the first product by Witworks, a uniquely designed cord management solution to prevent earphone cords from getting entangled
- Check out the product at store.witworks.in, think of a creative and witty Tagline for Rewind and mail your entries to email@example.com
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Tagline Competition
Tagline Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open to all
||Anyone can participate in the competition and no registration is required
Tagline Competition Reward
- The website, the blogs and other media platforms of Witworks shall mention the winner’s name for her/his contribution amd the tagline shall be used in all promotional materials of Rewind.
- The winner shall receive Three Rewinds and gift hampers worth Rs. 1500
Tagline Competition Application form and Process
- There is no registration required to participate in the contest.
How to Submit your Entry?
- All participants should mail their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Rewind – Untanglined” before June 6, 2014 by 12:00PM.
- Tagline should not contain more than 35 characters-including spaces and punctuation marks
- The participant should mention their Name in the mail along with the tagline.
Tagline Competition Selection Process
- All the entries will be posted on “Witworks Facebook Page” for public voting (through Facebook “Likes”). The entry with the most “Likes” will be the winner.
Tagline Competition Address
B706, Tower 4, Sri Ram Symphonye, Near Holiday Village, Off Kanakpura Road,Bangalore - 560062.
Tagline Competition Contact Details
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO): The registration process has started and the candidates can apply for the Unif... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2018 for school children is conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched the Na... Read More
9th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need for conserving this precious resource ... Read More
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Scheme is implemented under the STARS - Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science programme of&... Read More