Santoor Scholarship 2016 for Girl Students
Last date to apply
July 31, 2016
Extended Date: August 31, 2016
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Wipro Santoor Scholarship
Wipro Santoor scholarship is for underprivileged girl students to pursue better higher education after class 12. The application forms are available from April 1, 2016, and will be given on recurring annual basis. The Santoor Scholarship is given by Wipro Consumer Care. Initially, the scholarship will cover Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana. The grant given by the Wipro would be used for the tuition fee expenses or for other education-related expenses. The scholarship is applicable for pursuing both degree and diploma programme.
The scholarship will be given to the underprivileged girl students who have passed their Class 10 or 12 from a Govt. school/college and also to the girls who intend to pursue professional courses or higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged.
Course Level: Graduate and Diploma
Scholarship Provider: Wipro Consumer Care
Time Period: Scholarship will be given for a minimum of two years
Santoor Scholarship 2016 Important Dates
Availability of Application Form
April 1, 2016
Last Date to Apply
July 31, 2016, extended to August 31, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Wipro Santoor Scholarship
Wipro Santoor Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana
||Class 12 students
- The candidate must have completed class 10 from government school
- The girl students must have completed class 12 from government school/ junior college in 2015-16
- Should enroll for the full time recognized diploma/degree program beginning 2016-17, in any recognized educational institution. The duration of such a course should be of a minimum two years.
- The scholarship does not cover fee expense for one year diploma course.
Wipro Santoor Scholarship Reward
- Rs. 36,000 if the diploma/degree college is located in a large city
- Rs. 24,000 if the diploma/degree college is located in a small city
- 60% of Scholarship is earmarked for students who want to explore higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences
- 40% scholarship is for students opting to study professional courses.
Disbursement of the Scholarship
The scholarship amount will be disbursed directly into the student's account. The Result for the scholarship will be announced in 3rd week of August, 2016.
Note:Preferences will be given to the girls from backward Districts.
Wipro Santoor Scholarship Application form and Process
Candidates can download the application form online, fill it and send it to the given address.
Documents have to be submitted along with the application form
- Two recent passport size color photographs; affix one in the space provided and enclose the other with the form.
- The first two pages of the applicant’s bank pass book.
- Photocopy of the parent’s/ guardian’s Aadhar card/ration card
- Grade 10 certificate
- Grade 12/Inter/PUC certificate or Provisional grade 12/Inter/PUC certificate/ examination hall ticket
Submission of Application form
The duly filled in Santoor Application can only be sent by post or courier. The Submission will be offline and sent through posts and couriers to
Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship,
Bangalore – 560035.
Wipro Santoor Scholarship Contact Details
Phone No. 07337835166
Email Id: email@example.com
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Aga Khan Scholarship or International Scholarship Programme (ISP) is provided by Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and provides a limited number of ... Read More
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is offered to students of Commonwealth Countries to study in the UK and pursue Master’s Degree in... Read More
Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a coding program on global level organized by Google for helping & developing students with open source, free soft... Read More