Who are you? India Competition
About Who Are You? India Competition
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Who Are You? India Competition
Who Are You? India Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Class 11 and 12
- Artists should be studying either at school in India or should be an Indian passport holders studying abroad.
- If participant is found younger than class XI or older than class 12 they would be disqualified.
Who Are You? India Competition Reward
- AUB gives your dream career a huge boost with two exciting prizes.
Winner gets a scholarship equal to the first year fees of any of AUB's Bachelor’s or Pre-degree courses. That’s worth more than Rs. 12 Lakh!
Runners Up:The four runners up will each receive a £1000 scholarship towards their studies atAUB.
- The top two entries will have their work supersized on huge hoardings in the UK.
- Twenty best entries will have their art exhibited at a high profile art exhibition in New Delhi in May 2014.
- Winners will also receive a unique trophy.
Who Are You? India Competition Application form and Process
Entering is easy – just email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (IST) 23rd December, 2013.Entries after the deadline will not be considered.
Details to be included in the email:
- Personal Details: Your name, age, school/college, your email address & telephone number. Without this information artwork will be disqualified.
- Write a brief description about your entry (max 50 words) of how your entry fulfills the theme.
Use Wetransfer.com for larger files: If the file size is too big for email, you can use wetransfer.com to send your artwork.
Who Are You? India Competition Selection Process
- A panel of judges will announce the shortlisted entries on 20th January 2014.
Information to the shortlisted entries: 20 successful entrants will be notified via e-mail/ telephone if they are shortlisted.If you are not notified by 20th January 2014, please assume that your submission for short listing has been unsuccessful.
- Facebook Voting: The shortlisted entries will then go to a public Facebook vote, which will end on 2nd February 2014.
- The announcement of the winner and runners up will be announced on 3rd February 2014.
- A prize giving ceremony will take place at the opening of the Who Are You India? Exhibition in New Delhi in May 2014
Who Are You? India Competition Address
Arts University Bournemouth
Dorset BH12 5HH
Who Are You? India Competition Contact Details
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
SIA Youth Scholarship 2018: The application process has started. The candidates can apply for SIA Youth Scholarship 2018 through this page. SIA Youth ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2018: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship 2018. The candidates can apply for NBHM Scholarship MSc by 30... Read More