World Economic Forum Global Leadership Program 2015
About WEFs Global Leadership Program
- World Economic Forum’s Global Leadership Program is an on-the-job training program, where the selected candidates will work with World Economic Forum and at the same time undertake 2 year unique programme.
- The cost of the study program will be taken care by World Economic Forum and the candidates will be eligible for salary and benefits as per their responsibilities.
- To be eligible for WEF’s Global Leadership Program, applicant should have Master’s degree along with 6 years of working experience.
- Not all jobs from World Economic Forum are under Global Leadership Program, candidates can choose from the available positions on the career page of the form.
- Those jobs which are under Global Leadership Program will have the same mentioned in front of them under the ‘Job Category’.
- There is no specific deadline for applying for the Fellowship program as it depends upon the specific job opportunity selected by the applicant.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of WEFs Global Leadership Program
WEFs Global Leadership Program Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Global Leadership Program is open for citizens of all nationalities.
- Age: The applicant should belong to the age-group of 30 to 40 years.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate willing to apply for the scholarship should have a master’s degree.
- Experience: The applicant should have at least 6 years of working experience.
- Language: Applicant must be fluent in written as well as verbal English. Knowledge of an additional language will be additional benefit.
WEFs Global Leadership Program Reward
WEF’s Global Leadership Program Rewards
WEF’s Global Leadership Program is an on-the-job Training program where nearly 20% of the overall time will be dedicated to academic modules, workshops, retreats and self-study. The benefits of Global Leadership Program are:
- The expenses related to Tuition fee, Study Material, Travel and Accommodation will be taken care by the World Economic Forum.
- Fellows will receive a salary and benefits package equal with their responsibilities and in line with the World Economic Forum’s compensation policies.
WEFs Global Leadership Program Application form and Process
WEF’s Global Leadership Program Application Process
This is an on-the-job training program, where the selected candidates will be learning in the real-time work environment. They will be working in any of the four offices of World Economic Forum located in Tokyo, Beijing, Geneva and New York. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Application Timeline: The application process for WEF’s Global Leadership Program is ongoing, so candidates can make applications whenever they find a job opportunity listed at the Career Page under Global Leadership Program category.
- Present Openings: At this time the applications are open for the following job opportunities under Global Leadership Program:
- Location: New York
- Community Lead, Institutional Investors
- Community Lead, Insurance and Asset Management
- Location: Beijing
- Community Lead, Global Agenda Councils - Greater China
- Location: Geneva
- Content Lead, Regional Strategies - Latin America
- Community Lead, Business Engagement – Europe
- Community Lead, Business Engagement - India and South Asia
- Submission Process: Candidates can apply for the individual opening by filling the individual application form available toward the bottom of each opening.
- To complete the application process candidates should upload recent and updated Curriculum Vitae and 3 references.
WEFs Global Leadership Program Selection Process
WEF’s Global Leadership Program Selection Process
The selection process of the Global Leadership Program is divided into 3 parts and it takes nearly 4 months to complete the recruitment process. The details regarding them are as mentioned below:
- Phone/Online interviews: The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the online application will be interviewed over the Phone or Online by a HR manager or respective hiring manager.
- Online assessment: Those candidates who will be able to clear the Phone/Online interviews will be invited for an online personality assessment.
- Face-to-face interviews: After clearing the Online Assessment the candidates will be invited to the World Economic Forum for a series of face-to-face interviews. They will take place in the office where your job will be based.
- There is often also a panel interview with current fellows and other managers.
WEFs Global Leadership Program Address
World Economic Forum Switzerland
91-93 route de la Capite,
WEFs Global Leadership Program Contact Details
Phone: +41 (0) 22 869 1212
Fax: +41 (0) 22 786 2744
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More