Washington Post Paid Summer Internships 2017
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Paid Summer Internships 2017 by The Washington Post
- Paid Summer Internships are offered by The Washington Post to reporters; photographers and videographers; copy editors and multiplatform producers; news and digital designers; graphics reporters and developers; and social media producers.
- The selected interns report and write articles, edit copy, take photographs, shoot and edit video, create graphics and design on multiple platforms.
- They are treated just as staff members during their employment.
- It is a paid Internship
- To become a Washington Post intern for the summer of 2017 candidates need to apply before October 16, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Paid Summer Internships 2017 by The Washington Post
Paid Summer Internships 2017 by The Washington Post Eligibility Criteria
||Open to reporters; photographers and videographers; copy editors and multiplatform producers; news and digital designers; graphics reporters and developers; and social media producers.
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should be enrolled in a Degree Program as on October 16, 2016.
- The candidate must be a college junior, senior or graduate student.
- Professional Requirements: Candidates must have had at least one professional news media job or internship.
Paid Summer Internships 2017 by The Washington Post Reward
- For summer 2017, the salary was $750 per week will be paid to the Interns.
- Interns are responsible for their own housing arrangements.
- It is preferred that reporting interns have a car available for their use during the internship, but exceptions can be made. All interns must provide their own transportation to and from work.
Paid Summer Internships 2017 by The Washington Post Application form and Process
Candidates need to apply Online for the Paid Summer Internships offered by The Washington Post before October 16, 2016, at the official website.
Enclosures to be uploaded
- Resume of Applicant
- Autobiographical Essay of not more than 500 words
- Work Samples
- 3 References
Specifications of the files to be uploaded
- Format: txt, doc, xls and pdf
- File Size: Less than 10 mb
Acknowledgement: On successful submission of the Application Form, candidates will receive a notification that it has been received.
Paid Summer Internships 2017 by The Washington Post Selection Process
- All the applications received will be evaluated by the team of experts duly appointed on the basis of the eligibility criteria, resume submitted and submitted essay
- Final selections will be made and e-mail notifications will be sent by December 2, 2016.
Paid Summer Internships 2017 by The Washington Post Address
The Washington Post
Main Business Building
1150 15th Street, NY
Washington, DC 20071
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More