Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme 2017
Last date to apply
Sweden - 28 February 2017
France - 10 March 2017
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 & Passed by AAKASH Apply Now
About Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme
Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme is hosted by Volvo Group Trucks technology for the engineers who want to make things better with a plenty of initiative. During the program, the candidate will be offered a permanent position in an engineering team of the company and will be exposed to the live projects and the entire engineering lifecycle. The last dates of application are different for Sweden and France. Engineering Graduate Program Sweden is 28 Feb 2017 and Engineering Graduate Program France is 10 March 2017.
- Volvo Group Trucks Technology is responsible for The Volvo Group technology research, engine development, product design and all the technology and product development linked to truck operations.
- The Engineering Graduate Programme is offered in four countries namely Sweden, France, India and USA.
- The application period for candidates with placement in USA and India for the Program starting in September 2017 is already closed.
|Engineering Graduate Program Sweden
||28 February 2017
|Engineering Graduate Program France
||10 March 2017
Volvo Engineering Graduate programme will commence from September 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme
Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme Eligibility Criteria
|| Sweden, France, India and USA.
|| Master degree
- Applicant must have Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicant must have graduated in 2015 or 2016 or is expecting to graduate in spring semester 2017.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme Reward
The Engineering Graduate Programme offers the following:
- A mix of on-the-job learning, intensive training modules and project work.
- A permanent position in an engineering team from the start of the programme.
- After completing the programme, selected candidates will get a permanentjob with the organisation.
Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme Application form and Process
- The recruitment process will be carried out locally in each participating country. An applicant can also apply for several countries/ positions by submitting their application to each country/ position.
- The application Process of Engineering Graduate Programme for France and Sweden has been started and application period for candidates with placement in USA and India for the Program starting in September 2017 is already closed
- Candidates will need a valid work permit for the countries to which they are applying and the recruitment process varies in each participating countries.
- The candidates have to submit the following documents while applying
It is to be noted that applications through email will not be accepted.
Volvo Engineering Graduate Programme Contact Details
Aug 31, 2022
SOF IMO Level 2 Result has been announced by SOF for the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). The last date to apply for the same is 30... Read More
Aug 31, 2022
Green Olympiad 2022 is an online examination on the environment for school students organized by TERI. Green Olympiad was initiated by TERI ... Read More
Sep 08, 2022
IOQM 2022 (The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidat... Read More
Oct 05, 2022
NSTSE 2022 is a talent search exam that is conducted by Unified Council. National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) will be co... Read More